Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Hi dear friends!

I am still in my period of almost non-teddy bear making... so that's why I do not post much.
I am well. I am just back from the swimming pool. i decided it was more than time to do something to loose the few extra kg I took recently otherwise I will not be able to wear my clothes anymore!!!!  bear_whistle  bear_tongue
been swimming for a whole hour, until my muscles were sore. Will try going every week.

Out of that, I am still writting for the newspaper. I have been a few weeks without studying for different reasons, but all that had to be done in that period of time is done, so back at it now!

I made a couple of backs for my boyfriend's nieces :

https://picasaweb.google.com/sophiezour … directlink

They love their bags as well as their parents, so I am relieved.

Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you that my dad gave me his new camera as it could not fit in his pocket!!!! So I now have a beautiful Panasonic Lumix FZ38. I should be able to do nice macro photos with it. it is taking some time to get used to its many possibilities. Plus I soon discovered I could add some lenses to it like we could do with a reflex camera, just using an adaptator. So looking forward to try that too.
An who knows, maybe in a few years I will treat me with a reflex camera... bear_rolleyes

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hi Sophie, nice to hear from you  bear_original   Glad everything's going well with the paper, and congrats on the new camera!

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

I miss seeing your little bears Sophie but look forward to seeing your photos!  :dance:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, Sophie - great to see you posting on TT!  Hopefully you will be making teddies again at some point - they are too cute.  Glad things are going well for you and the paper . . . and very nice to have such a super camera.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Sophie, nice to see your post, glad everything' s ok for you, hope Malko is well too.  I know how much pleasure you get from taking pictures, you will have a wonderful time with your new camera.

Hugs
Pauline

Board footer