Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

GiggleSprinkle Bears GiggleSprinkle Bears
Melbourne

prestonresized.jpgProudly introducing my lastest design, his name is Preston and he's 30.5cm (12 inches) standing. He's made from gorgeous Shulte Alpaca. His paw pads have been needle sculpted and airbrushed. His cake and candle are made from felt, and his hat is made from a sparkly cardstock topped with ribbon.

Interested in making Preston for yourself. His pattern will be in the next issue of BearTales coming in September. Just go to www.bearessence.com.au   bear_original

I hope you all love him as much as I do  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Very cute, and love his cake

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Is Preston himself for sale? I love his cake too and I know someone with a bday coming up who would love that bear.....

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Such a sweetie, and I love the shading you did on that gorgeous alpaca.

Becky

Melbourne
Gabriele~GJOYfulBears wrote:

Is Preston himself for sale? I love his cake too and I know someone with a bday coming up who would love that bear.....

Preston himself isn't for sale, but if you like I'd be happy to make one for you. Just send me an email if you're interested to discuss it further - gigglesprinkle@gmail.com  bear_original

Melbourne

Thanks rowarrior and Becky

Board footer