Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Imagine - I've got a blog - what a day. Finally I "found the way" to create a blog - ohhhhhh how easy, I didn't imagine, this would that way be easy to do, as soon as I will have a little more of time I will add some pics and change the layout and do some more and more and more ..........

OMG - and my dragon is waiting to be continued as he wants to be ready for London ............

Hope some of you will have a look in the next days at my blog: http://dreli-bears.blogspot.com

have a beary-blessed day - hugs to all my friends here and everywhere  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

I just visited and it looks very nice!  I'll have to keep popping in to see what you're up to.  Congratulations on entering the Blog World! bear_original

Conni Germany
boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

I just became a "follower", Andrea!   I finally entered the "Blogger" world in April and although my blog isn't a "Booh Bear Blog", I do post photos of works in progress!  I do look forward to seeing what's new with you and the dragons!
Hugs,
Janice

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

OMG - Janice I'm sitting here and tears are rolling down my face - your blog is sooooooo wonderful - your words at the beginning are just amazing and so heartbraking, I can feel with you although my mom is still alive, she is suffering of Alzheimer and not anymore the same she was years ago, when she was encouraging me to start with my bears and admiring all my projects - I too wih my mom would be here again - thank you for such a wonderful blog

have to take a tissue - ciao ciao

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Oh Andrea, I am so sorry, I feel bad that my blog brought you tears.  It has been a very positive experience for me, when I used to just think to myself about what I was working on or what new antiques or "goodies"  I had found for my bears, now I have an outlet for those thoughts!  It's been very therapeutic to "share" on my blog!

I cannot say that I understand what you are going through with your Mom but I can only imagine how you feel seeing her here in the physical being yet not being here mentally the way she used to be.  Bless your heart, even though it seems like your Mom is not here with you, she is.  Down deep in her heart she is encouraging you even though she cannot find the words to express  :hug:

Lots of hugs,
Janice

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Welcome to the blogging world  bear_original   Isn't it funny how, with deadlines looming, we find othe things to occupy us?  bear_laugh   Good luck with the Hugglets production line

HeidiBears florida

Your blog looks great, you did a wonderful job!!!! Love your bears and dragons!!!  I am now following  :dance:

Board footer