Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

HeidiBears florida

golden-ted.jpgHello everyone!!! Please meet my newest teddy, a golden bear made of imported 3/8" synthetic! This little guy is a tad under 5 inches sitting, and he is filled with polyfill and weights to give him that big grizzly feel! I took a lot of time to scissor sculpt the details on his face, as well as craft him a shiny black nose made of clay. He is 5 way jointed and has black leather paw pads that were then pulled to make little toes. Its been so much fun creating this guy, and he will be the last bear of the summer for me, it's time to get back and focus again on school work. Him and his little brother "Beddy Teddy" will be heading off to their new homes this week; I will miss having all of the bears I made around but each one has been a great learning experience I will never let go of. I hope you enjoy him as much as I have! There are more pictures on my blog http://heidisbears.blogspot.com/ if you are interested  bear_original .
      Best wishes!

HeidiBears florida
dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Oh, how cute is this teddy! The scissor sculpting really gave him a nice beary muzzle, and I love his eyelids and feetsies, too! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Becky

susana fung hong kong

oh, she's chubby and those lovely sleepy eyes  are so attractive. like the way you do the scissor sculpting on this synthetic  :clap:
cheers, susana

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Lovely cuddly looking bears, gorgeous fur  bear_wub

Pauline

HeidiBears florida

Thank you Becky!! I am glad that you like him  bear_grin one of them will be traveling to Wisconsin on Monday  :dance: !

HeidiBears florida

Thank you Susana for the kind comments  bear_wub  they mean a lot to me!!

HeidiBears florida

Thank you Pauline I appreciate your kind words!  :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I love them too.  And I am so happy to say that one is now living with me.

Joanne

Board footer