Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

K Pawz Creations K Pawz Creations
Victoria BC

Hi everyone, wow lots of new names! Great to see all the new people here.
I had to leave TT a few months ago for personal reasons (hence the new account), but have decided to open up another account and get back on here to keep up with everyone.
I have a hard time keeping up on all the social networking and getting work done too being a full time artist, so I have decided to just keep up with a couple forums and my blog, I have tried FB but it is too difficult to make my way through in a timely manner and still get work done, so I apologize to anyone who may have sent me a friend request that I haven't accepted yet.
I am still working like mad on my soft sculpture animals but have also started working in clay making miniature animals and some art dolls.
Anywhoo I am happy to be back and look forward to getting caught up with everyone and getting to know the new people as well...I feel like a newbie all over again!

Big hugs
Krista

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I am glad you are back here Krista,  but I am even happier you are blogging.  I really love your blog.

Joanne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome back, Krista!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hi, nice to see you again  bear_original

Victoria BC

Thank you so much for such a warm welcome! thanks for following my Blog Joanne! Sphynx kitten is done yay!
hugs,
Krista

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

Welcome back...

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

I have a hard time keeping up on all the social networking and getting work done too

Well AMEN to that!  bear_laugh Glad to hear that you're blogging. BTW...it's time to test! R U Ready?

HeidiBears florida

Welcome back Krista!!! It's nice to meet you  bear_original  your creations are amazing by the way!!! LOVE Spikes nose, It looks so realistic!! And your new kitty is precious, I'm amazed at how small she is!

teeeej Brisbane

Welcome back Krista  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Glad you are back! I like your blog and seeing your work again! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Nice to have you back on the forum again Krista.  I enjoyed your blog.  Do you have any other patterns other than the yorkie coming down the pike?
Donna

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Welcome back!  Missed you around here!

Victoria BC

Thank you! Great to see so many of you again. Thanks for checking out my Blog too.

Donna, I'm not sure about anymore patterns just yet, if so thy will have to be my older designs, the problem being that all my newer creations have lots of freehand parts so no actual pattern pieces available to make the completed creation.

Hugs
Krista

Fallenrose near Cologne

Hey, I'm glad you're back again, I've missed your posts!

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

Glad your back Krista! I can understand about the networking LOL I always feel like I'm in too many places.  Between having my website, blog, etsy, e-bay, Facebook, and so on I end up spending a whole day networking, and still find I've forgotten to update something  :doh:  And I'm finding facebook is a good way to get people to see your artwork but a big time waster all at the same time  :crackup:
But happy to see you here  :hug:

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Hi Krista!!! I'm a HUGE fan of your gorgeous animals and want to attempt soft-sculpture one day! I visit your blog quite often and I'm always telling people about you (I work in a shop that sells basic soft toy manufactured dogs, we're always getting in people asking for more realistic ones and I give them the address to your site/blog). It's so great to see you here and I look forward to getting to know you bear_original

I agree, trying to keep websites updated at the same time as show off work on a number of forums and post on other selling sites can be difficult some times ~ OK, ALL the time lol. I have not yet joined facebook however another artist is recommending I do for my business.... Thinking about it but not certain yet. All I want to do is make things and the more sites I join the less things I make  bear_sad

Anyway welcome back to you Krista it's great to see you here, just going over to your blog again now to have a little look at updates bear_original

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

It will be great to see your fabulous creations back around!!  :dance:  bear_original

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Welcome back Krista!  :hug:  I know what you mean about social networks - I can't keep up with any of them.

Board footer