Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Bombardier-Side-Boards.jpgHi all, I finally managed to get my bear pattern finished bear_original I've been working on this design (where the head is jointed to the front of the body) for nearly two years, so I'm glad to finally get a bear I feel I can show pictures of! He's going to be my entry into the BBAAs this year, along with my hare 'Jack'.

Hope you like him?

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

This bear looks all ready for a long winter's hibernation - happy and very well-fed! bear_laugh

How big is he?

Becky

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thank you, yes I think you'll need a few extra layers of blubber given the temperature here right now! He is...about 12 inches sitting, I'd say? Not measured him yet...

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Awww, he is really lovely, Chloe!  bear_wub

I love a well fed bear with a firm tummy (it makes me feel less self-conscious about my own tummy  bear_grin ) and Bombardier has a very sweet and endearing expression as well: just waiting to be hugged!  bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

This guy is really charming!  Made me smile  bear_grin

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks both of you bear_original I'm pleased to get a nice comment about his face as it's the first time in ages I've made a bear without some serious needlefelting! I may add felted toes and pads in the future though, as I think his paws are still a little plain...

Here he is with my cat who is modelling the same bum proportion XD

6129433573_f275dbab9e.jpg

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Very fascinating pattern.  The head like that makes him so rounded just like real bears when they are sitting.  I love him. Great work.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york
Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

He came out perfect! I love his face, such a sweet expression!   bear_wub  (waving)Hello, Mr. Poo!

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Awesome bear!!!     :clap:

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Awww, thanks so much everyone  bear_wub  I started work on another bear, slightly smaller last night. I'm so grateful for your compliments as they make me want to keep creating!

Mint_bird Mint-Bird
Moscow
Website

simply gorgeous!  bear_thumb  /Alena

Board footer