Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

polar8sm.jpgI received an email yesterday to tell me that my polar bear, Pakak, has been nominated in the Realistic category.  Come on TTers, blow your own trumpet and show us your nominated creations!

Hugs

Sue

Conni Germany

He is a dream! :love:
Congrats!!!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Congrats Sue!  I didn't enter this year as I didn't agree with the entry conditions, but good luck to everyone that did  bear_original

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

popcorn2smll.jpgPakak is wonderful Sue, CONGRATULATIONS :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I was lucky enough to get an email too, for Popcorn, she has been nominated in the Miniature Undressed Character Bear category. Looking forward to seeing all the other nominees :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Conni Germany

Carol, thats so great! Congrats for you and Popcorn! :clap:  :clap:

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

I am nominated too bear_original For Bombardier and Jack:

Jack_Boards.jpg

Jack is nominated in the friends category.

Bombardier_Side_Boards.jpg

Bomb is nominated in the modern bear category.

I'm really excited to see how they do as they're both completely new patterns and designs for me: I really hope they do well  :pray: I want a big shiny first place trophy to go with my 3rd's  bear_tongue

susana fung hong kong

congratulations tt friends, it's a pity that i am really rush before the show and no time to prepare for this competition. i love Bomb, he/ she got a sweet and sincere face, well done!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations Sue (just gorgeous bear   bear_wub ) Chloe, Carol gorgeous creations  bear_wub Well done.    Unfortunately I just didn't get time to enter this time, don't know where the time has gone this year!!!. 

Hugs
Pauline xx

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

rufus1f.jpgbarnaby1f.jpgnorma1f.jpgI got 3 nominations....
Norma is in the furry friends.
Barnaby is in undressed miniatures
and Rufus is in classic bears.
Still getting over the shock of it all bear_original
Love seeing all the other nominees and am looking forward to the event  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Yeah!!!!  It is always so nice to see my friends here do well.   Sincere congratulations to you all.

Joanne

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Many Congratulations Sue, Carol, Chloe and Laurie  :clap:  :dance:  Lovely to see your gorgeous nominees.
I decided to "retire" from the competitive side of things - but I hope to see you all at the Fair itself (if you're there as I understand it, it means you've won a placing!?  bear_thumb )

Mini Hugs, Ruth x

puca bears puca bears

Huge congrats, Sue, Carol, Chloe and Laurie :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
GREAT creations bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  WTG ladies!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Congratulations Sue, Carol, ChloĆ« & Laurie!   :clap:

I do have my favourites, but I won't influence the judges by mentioning them here.  bear_grin

rowarrior wrote:

I didn't enter this year as I didn't agree with the entry conditions, but good luck to everyone that did  :)

Katy, I have heard the same comment from other artists as well.
I don't want to enter into another discussion about teddy bear competitions, but what was your main objection?

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Agnes CHAUVET Posts: 72

Congratulations Sue, Carol, ChloƩ and Laurie, it's so great!

I received an email too for Dundee! Good luck!

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

:clap:   Congratulations and best of luck to you all!  I'm glad I don't have to make the decision as to who wins because I would never be able to choose.   :dance:

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Well done to all the nominees! Hope everything goes well & glad I'm not judging too as very difficult task  bear_grin
Hugs,
Julia x

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

All beautiful creations!  Good luck to everyone! :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a terrifically talented bunch you are, ladies . . . all your creations show great creativity and workmanship!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow
peterbear wrote:
rowarrior wrote:

I didn't enter this year as I didn't agree with the entry conditions, but good luck to everyone that did  :)

Katy, I have heard the same comment from other artists as well.
I don't want to enter into another discussion about teddy bear competitions, but what was your main objection?

Peter & the bears

Hi Peter,

My main objection was having to send nominated entries off 6 weeks prior to the competition, during which time we had to insure it, the organisers accepted no responsibility for loss or damage, and there was no indication when we would have them returned.  The bear I had planned was quite elaborately dressed, but I have no wish to send off something I have spent a considerable amount of time and money on, where it could potentially come back wrecked and I'd have no come back.  Also, the time period is in between 2 fairs that I'm doing, that I wouldn't be able to sell the bear at - last year's nominee was snapped up at Sheffield (albeit she didn't get M&M for another few weeks until after the judging), and with no more fairs till March next year, I risked having an unsellable bear too.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

I would just like to pass on big CONGRATULATIONS to all the nominees, well, actually you are all winners aren't you since the changes made recently.   :clap:  :clap:

Have a brilliant day at the awards!

Hugs,

Marilyn x bear_flower

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

That is great news! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congrats to all!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
suejennings wrote:

I received an email yesterday to tell me that my polar bear, Pakak, has been nominated in the Realistic category.

Not only did Pakak win first prize in his category, come Christmas time he will be joining me and my hug in Belgium to celebrate a wonderful Christmas!!  :dance:
How cool is that?  bear_laugh

Peter & the bears

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Well done ladies, your creations are amazing and I am really happy for you all  bear_wub

Hugs

Lisa x

Board footer