Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I'm about to join there if I can also show my collections, not just bears I've made.  Also, I get my dolls from thrift stores and I hope they'll let me show them.  For me, a good doll is just one you can love and hug, the same with bears.  If they look pretty, great, but I would feel weird squuzzing and sleeping with a $600 doll or bear.  Sorry to the people who make bears at that price range.  As soon as I typed that, I was like, "Oh shoot."  I paid 50 cents for my bear Jocko and I'd rather have him than the most expensive bear in the world.  I hope you artists don't take that as disrespect to your wonderful bears, but even you probably wouldn't want someone sleeping with your bears and crying all over them.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I have been collecting dolls since i was small.  If you want a nice reborn doll that won't break the bank, check out my friend cyndi Owen.  Her ebay name is cyndisbinkis Also check out ejcrafts.com.  Our own Eva Sommers does wonderful work with dolls.

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I know about Eva.  She's on teddy bears forum and I talk to her all the time.  She's one of the people that got me started collecting dolls.  I have three of her bears and I'm trying to get more.  I mostly like to buy dolls from thrift stores because I need to touch them, but I think she would be able to help me get a doll I would like.  Right now I'm trying to collect her bears.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Cyndi's ebay name is cyndisbinkies.

Board footer