Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

311A.JPGAny Steiff collectors out there?  I ask because sadly I'm having money issues so I have to sale some of my collection.  bear_sad
I have this bear for sale, that's not my e-bay listing I just haven't taken any pictures of my bear yet.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Steiff-Black-be … 500wt_1337
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 796wt_1322

He's a limited edition of 4,000 and 16" tall Named "Schwartzbar"

I don't have his box or COA but he's in mint condition with a working growler, and from a smoke free home, and he still has his chest tag (both the one's listed on e-bay are missing that tag) & ear tag. 
I would like to get about $500 or best offer, for him which is way less that the $800 value.  If anyone would like pictures of him or more info just let me know.  I can also take payments on this bear if anyone is interested.

TX

Should I move this to the "Other Teddy Bear Art" area under Market Place sense I have this bear for sale?  I know the Teddy Bears & Other Friends is just for artist bears so I didn't want to list him there.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

This seems like the right place to me, Nina. Good luck with the auction. bear_flower

Becky

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

He is beautiful, best of luck...

TX

Thanks everyone! That's not my auction lol I just linked it so people could see what he looked like & get an idea of how much other people are asking ^_^ I'm asking less than both auctions because I don't have his box or COA. Plus I really need the money fast. If no one on the forum is interested I'll end up listing him on E-bay later next week after I take some pictures ^_^

Board footer