Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Especially for those of you who aren't on Facebook, this image (by Alex Panagop: http://begemott.deviantart.com/) was made up to look like a poster. Like a lot of other people today, I'm really enjoying this!

Teddy_Bears_-_Protecting_Innocent_Children_From_Monsters_Under_The_Bed_Since_1902.jpg

Becky

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh my gosh,  I have never seen this, and I love it.

Joanne

Eddy38 Kitchener Ontario

This is excellent!! Now I have an answer to the question "why do you love teddy bears so much?"
Thank you for posting it!!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Isn't it wonderful? bear_original I ordered a print of the image from the artist, but whoever edited it and added the caption was equally brilliant. I hope it's turned into an actual poster for us to buy.

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

It's fabulous, thanks for sharing  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, I saw this on FB today - actually several times - and think it is a terrific representation of why so many are addicted to teddies.  Safety and comfort.  The artwork is very appealing.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

That's fantastic!

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

I have actually been seeing this all over Pinterest too.  I love it!! bear_wub

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

This is the best Teddy Bear concept!  We who love them know this is true!  If this is available, I would love to know where!  Thanks for sharing!
:hug: TC

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I have also seen it of FB and shared it on my wall, but thanks for posting it here as well, Becky!  bear_thumb

I think it's just wonderful; the contrast between the huge grey scary monsters and the little brown teddy is fantastic.   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter, Vincent & Arthur

Fallenrose near Cologne

I love this picture - a friend of mine showed it to me last week, when I told her that I make teddy bears (she didn't know before and just had to think about it when I tol her lol)

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
tcfolk wrote:

If this is available, I would love to know where!

I ordered a print of the art from the artist (only around $5 for an 8x10). The link is at the top of the original post.

Becky

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thanks, Becky - Sorry I missed it on the original!  :redface:

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

How WONDERFUL!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Us Bears Pennsylvania

This is now my desktop picture!  bear_cool

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

I bought 2 of them - they are on their way and I can hardly wait!  :dance:  :dance:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
tcfolk wrote:

I bought 2 of them - they are on their way and I can hardly wait!

Cool! My print arrived today, and it's nicely done. It has a bit of black border around it, which I appreciate it since this way I won't lose any of the image when I frame it.

Becky

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

That's so gorgeous. I do a lot of sketching myself which is how I came to designing patterns as I used to draw polar bears etc for people a lot, and this is just so well done it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy lol. How gorgeous. I wonder where I could display one in the studio...... Gorgeous!

Board footer