Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

fayeTBT Posts: 10

Can't believe summer is really over and winter is here! Is anyone else finding the nights verrryy cold??

I'm busy working on the last issue of TBT magazine before Christmas- it's looking soo good  bear_wub

Not to worry though, I've got one more fair before the year is over, the British Bear Fair of course! Which fairs are you going to to end the year?

xx

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Well here in Australia Winter has just ended and it is now Spring, however for Spring this year it's proving far more hot than usual. Today got to 33 degrees celsius which is ridiculous for Spring but we can't help it. I hate to think what Summer will be like.... last year got up to 45 degree days and higher, kids weren't even allowed to go to school.

As for shows I'm off to the Woodend Teddy Bear Show here in Victoria, Australia next weekend. Sadly as the waiting list is so long I won't be able to have a stall, but nothing will stop me visiting this show!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Not cold in Texas yet . . . 80s (F) in the daytime.  We do have a cold front coming in on Wednesday, however, and the temp will plunge to the 60s by Thursday.  bear_rolleyes  bear_tongue  bear_laugh

Coraleen DallyMay Teddies
Secunda, South Africa

Here in South Africa, we are well into spring with heatwave conditions and temperatures reaching 36 Deg C which is way too hot for this time of year plus we've hardly had any rain.  bear_cry

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

We are waiting here too in Arizona for the fall to come.  It is still hot.  I can't wait for the cool weather to come.

Joanne

fayeTBT Posts: 10

Wow that sounds crazy your weather. Although I wish it was warmer, I am definitely glad it is not THAT warm here! Besides... I can't wait for the snow to come  bear_grin

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Here in Tasmania we have had some beautiful Spring days but Winter keeps reminding us that it's still hanging around! I worked in the garden at the weekend and caught the sun on my shoulders and then on Monday we were treated to a very cold return to Winter. In a few weeks our weather will hopefully be more Summery  bear_original

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

Crazy man!!!  We are well into fall and the weather is cold at night and I love it.  I can't stand our humid summers.  I love to cuddle up by the fire so this is my time of year.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

In in southern Ontario it is fall and had rain but some awesome days in there too. The trees are turning color and droping like crazy. I love the fall weather but with out the rain.

HeidiBears florida

Its been pretty chilly here in Florida!! Once it reached 75 degress as the high for the day time people were already breaking out the winter boots and shivering  bear_grin

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Makes you wonder what the earth is up to..... but that's a whole other subject to debate lol.

Board footer