Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

BEAUMissing.jpgplease let me know.

Karon Posts: 751

How can anyone enjoy owning a bear they have stolen!

Karon

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_sad  That's so sad he has been bearnapped.  I hope you get some information on him soon.  What is wrong with people? :hug:

aeminiatures AE Miniatures
H-I-Ambacht, the Netherlands
Website

Berta, that's just unbelievable!!! The things people do...  bear_wacko

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Ggggrrrr.  Don't things like this just make your blood boil. bear_angry  bear_angry

I'm so sorry to hear about your poor little bear.  Something just crossed my mind though.  I remembered that during a bear fair I exhibited at last year, another poor bear was stolen from someone's table.  Fortunately, there were close circuit TV cameras around and one of them actually caught the person in the act.  Through details that had been left at the show with connection to either the raffle or something (not quite sure what), the person was actually then tracked down by the police and nabbed.  So I was just wondering whether a CCTV system was in place at your fair?  Just a thought.

I hope your little pal is soon found.

Hugs

Marilyn

Conni Germany

bear_cry

Berta, :hug: .  We must find the little Beau!

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Oh no!!! Awwww poor Beau  bear_shocked How could someone do such a thing. I agree with Karon, how could you enjoy owning and hugging a bear you had stolen? Every time you'd look at it you'd know how you got it. I suppose we are all such honest people that thought alone would put us off entirely.... in fact we're such honest people here that the thought of stealing someone's hard work and gorgeous bear would not even cross our minds in the first place. How awful. I hope you find Beau. Someone must have seen him, you just need to make sure they see your poster.

A friend of mine has fold up cabinets that are locked at her stands at shows for tiny bears like Beau. Could be an idea for future shows?

I hope you find him. Please let us know how you go and what happens with Beau's "missing bears case."  Would you mind if I put your poster up on other forums and sites? It couldn't hurt to spread the word.

bearlady13 Posts: 177

Bear Napping That is awful!!!!!  The Barr Library on Fort Knox want to display my tiny teddy bears for the month of Dec. I hope they have them under lock and key. If you are like me each bear is like a member of your family and each is special. Good luck finding who did it. Let us know if they get caught. Praying for it's return. :hug:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Oh Berta that's awful. I do hope the person who stole the poor bear comes to their senses and returns him.

Hugs,

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I hope you find him.

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Unfortunately, not all people play by the rules!!  This is despicable and I hope Karma steps in!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

How mean!  I know this kind of thing goes on at shows, so thank you Berta, for highlighting this little fellow's plight and making us more aware when we exhibit.

I hope you find little Beau x

Board footer