Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

tt1.jpgYup...named after Grandpa on the Waltons!  Thought he looked just like that sly yet loveable Grandpa!!   If you would like to say Hi he is at the following link!! Lots of Howls & Hugs, Susan and Zeb!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260891628669?ss … 1558.l2649

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

He is lovely -like the dark face with the white fur!

Northern MN.
Website

Thanks Jo!  How are you doing?? Getting ready for the Christmas Season??  I hope this year is a good Bear-giving one!!!  Hugs, Susan.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Yes,  I agree with Jo.  I really like his dark face with the light fur.  He is beautiful.

Joanne

Northern MN.
Website

Thank-you so much Jo-Anne! You are a sweetheart! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Wonderful Susan, I love the fur you have used it's so striking against his face, brilliant bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Awww he's gorgeous. Reminds me of my german shepherd actually, which is unusual because my shepherd isn't white lol. It's something about his face. Well done he's a true work of art. I hope to adopt one of your wolves one day, they're just gorgeous, really stunning bear_original

Northern MN.
Website

Thanks Sweetie! I would be honored to send you one of my wolves! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer