Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

lilstar.jpgteddytalk.jpgHi all,

Meet Little Star, a beautiful Tissavel fur girly bear. She's a fair size at 14.5"

I don't know if all artists are similar in when we finish a bear theres always something we'd like to change, even if it' just a tiny little thing?........... I know I always do anyway. Little Star is one of my rare creations where I wouldn't change a thing about her  bear_original 

I hope you like her, she's available on bearpile or from my website  :hug:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I like her, too. bear_wub Her furry head reminds me of a winter hat I loved as a child. It tied under the chin, and I thought it made me look so elegant! bear_original

Becky

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Thanks Becky  :hug: yes,  I know the kind of hat you mean  bear_grin  the tissavel in white is lovely to work with. Little Star is the first all white bear I've made ......

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

She is adorable  bear_wub

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

bear_wub She is really lovely!!!!  And yes, I know the feeling of, oooohh, I wanna change this or that.  And, also, I've had the occasional bear that I feel is just right.  And I wouldn't change a thing.  Little Star is just wonderful!!!   bear_flower  bear_wub

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears
Thea-MillyMe Milly MeĀ®
Website

Aww what  a sweet face  bear_wub Love her
Hugs,
Thea

Board footer