Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Hi everyone hope you're all well! GJOYful Bears now have a blog as well as our website. The blog will feature giveaways on other artist's blogs, updates on our studio & creations, stories from our corner of the world, photos of pets, the studio and bears etc and even movie recommendations (because as a hand-sewer we tend to go through lots of movies whilst sewing and need to share what movies we've watched and loved!)

Come along and follow or post a comment! And if you have a giveaway on your blog you'd like me to mention on mine just let me know I'd be happy to add yours on.

We are also hoping to launch our own blog giveaway very soon! bear_original

Come along and visit the blog here:

http://gjoyfulbears.blogspot.com/

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Hi Gabriele, I had a bit of a read of your blog the other day, was going to leave you a comment on your post with your beautiful doggy and the bears, but it didn't seem I could comment? May have been me being dense lol. But lovely read!

Hi Karen! bear_original Nice to "See" you again lol bear_laugh

I will have a look at my blog settings ~ I'm new to the world of blogs so it can be a tad confusing but I may have turned off comment posting as I received lots of comments in the first two days of having the blog but now none..... I will have a look and see what I can do, thank you for letting me know that makes a lot of sense to me now lol bear_original

Glad you like the blog, and I am guessing you mean you saw Caleb with one of my bears in my collection? Caleb's the only one on there actually pictured with a bear because he's the most well trained however I have 5 dogs and all of them pop up on the blog now and then lol bear_laugh (just not all with bears)

Conni Germany

Gabriele, I visit your blog and.....follow!

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Gabriele,

really enjoyed reading your blog, love all your furry friends..but I couldn't find anywhere to comment either.

Thank you Conni & Denise! Thanks Denise for letting me know that it is the same for you, it must be this way for everyone and must be something I have done lol, so I will work that out asap bear_original

Thanks for following the blog and I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I was worried that people may think I have too many pet photos shared but they are such an important part of my life and are my inspiration, so I thought it only necessary that they be featured on the blog from time to time bear_original

I think I may have fixed the comment posting problem. Only followers of the blog may post comments now, let me know if you are able to post a comment so I know if I have fixed the problem. Thanks so much for letting me know, I would not have known otherwise as I never try to comment on my own blog lol bear_laugh

thondra rosenheim / bayern
Website

nice blog :)
following

Thank you! I am following you back also bear_original Anything bear related and I'm in lol :D

Glad you like the blog bear_original

Board footer