Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Moreno-Face.jpgHello everyone, please meet Moreno!

Moreno is looking for a new home. I know I'm a bit late for Chrismas but I'm going to make him a red and white hat and he can hang out with my flat mates and I until he finds his special someone bear_tongue He's 14" tall, with a double neck joint, poseable limb armature, epoxy claws that mean he can LITERALLY hang out and his own rose quartz heart sewn into his chest.  I made him with a lovely fluffy hand dyed mohair, and as always I've needlefelted his face (this boy's got a 'what will the New Year bring?' expression, I think!)

Sadly my University room has a limited capacity for good photography, hence the fetching quilt background... Maybe Father Christmas can bring me some new daylight bulbs and a big light tent this year bear_tongue

Cheers, have a Happy Christmas!

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

I'm sure he won't be hanging around long, this guy is very special  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs Lynne x

Conni Germany

:clap: He is a great work and very special! :clap:

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks Conni and Lynn! I'm glad you like him, I'd like to find him a new home before Christmas bear_original

Board footer