Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Karon Posts: 751

PLEASE can we post our pictures on this thread.

Thanks!

Karon

teeeej Brisbane

2011ornamentswap.jpgOK I'm bad I meant to post my picture last weekend.  bear_cry Here is my lovely ornament from Lyn of Brimbin Forest Bears. Thankyou so much Lyn! Now I am off to hang him on the tree as it is finally up. bear_grin

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Ohhhh, what a sweetie! He's lovely!

He's lovely!!!!

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

PC050029.jpg

Thank you Therese for my lovely ornament! He has the most stunning eyes and he's my first open mouth bear I ever owned  bear_wub

teeeej Brisbane

I am glad you liked him Julia. I have had that scrap of beautiful silk fur for a while, it was too small for a full bear. I like the head pattern so much that I now need to design a body for it! bear_tongue

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

120711-bear.JPGbear_wub Here is my ornament from Karon.  It sure is a wonderful little bear, so perfect in every way.  Thank you Karon
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

What a wonderful bear!  bear_wub  bear_wub
I expecially love his fat paws coming out of the sock!

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:dance: Look what landed in my mail box  bear_grin He is soooo cute I'm doing the happy dance - thank you so much Julia!  :hug:
SwapBauble.jpg

He is lovely ... soooo cute

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

IMG_0945-2_edited-1.jpgI recieved my wonderful ornament today.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub It came all the way from the UK!!!!!! Thank you Julia of Emo Bears. I love it! I will post a picture as soon as I can find the camera

K Pawz Creations K Pawz Creations
Victoria BC

I received my awesome ornament from Andrea of Dreli-Bears! so adorable, I will post pics soon.
Hugs
Krista

susana fung hong kong

here is my ornament from Helen, inside the parcel there are pen and a calendar showing beautiful places of New Zealand, and Helen, i think i should go there, taking photos and document the journey and put it into this oriental teddy album  bear_original
ttdecoration.jpg

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

Susanna, We would love to have you touring New Zealand as it is so diverse and only a small journey from the top of the North Is to the south. There is a big difference in temperatures too. So glad you enjoyed the calendar. Please put your favourite photo for 2011 in the bear's wee pocket before you hang it on the tree.
Do have a lovely Christmas Hugs Helen

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Hi Lyn,
I'm so glad you liked it! bear_grin
We've been hearing really bad stories of postal items being majorly delayed in this country so I'm relieved it got to you in such good time!
I hope you have a lovely Christmas & New Year....
Hugs,
Julia x

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Glad you like him Lynn. I was starting to bear_grin  think he wouldn't arrive in time.

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

Here is the GORGEOUS little mouse I got from Linda Hearn :dance: I just love him, he is at the top of my tree bear_grin . Thank you so much Linda :hug:

IMG_1765.JPG

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I am so happy to hear it arrived in time for christmas and you like him Nichole. bear_original

Victoria BC

Oh my word, I just realized I haven't posted pictures of Andreas gorgeous ornament yet! I will get some today, unless Andrea has a picture she can post

Hmmmm I haven't heard if my partner has received her ornament yet, fingers crossed she gets it soon.

Hugs
Krista

Yesterday I received my GORGEOUS ornament from Nichole from Blackberry Creations.  OMG I just LOVE him - he is SOOOO tiny and perfect in everyway.

Nichole thank you SO much he made my day :dance: .

I will treasure him ALL year round - everything was such I delight - from his little box, his tags and photo and the way he was nestled with a paper rose in a box of excelsior.

Please release his picture.

Thank you for making me very happy :hug:

bear_wub

Karon

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Hi All,

Just to say thank you very much to Debbie who sent me the most GORGEOUS bear ornament that arrived today! bear_wub
It came second post & the light was too bad to photograph so will have to do it another day (when I'm not working!) so  it can go on the TT tree. If you have any pictures already Debbie please feel free to post them?

Big hugs to all & BIG thanks to Debbie!

Julia x

Victoria BC

Here is my adorable ornament from Andrea of Dreli Bears
ornament_tt.jpg

Hugs,
Krista

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Oh, how sweet! bear_wub