Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Hello and Happy Holidays to everyone! :dance:

I’ve decided to do something a little bit different, and I hope a whole lot fun, leading up to Christmas this year.  I’ve put together a weekly contest called The Days of Christmas Contest from ThimbleBeary Originals, featuring varied contest activities and ThimbleBeary prizes awarded each week in December until Christmas Eve.  There is also a Grand Finale Giveaway on Christmas Eve for my little bear Snowflake with his sled and gifts (pictured below).  The entry fee for the contest is only $5 USD per entry and these are unlimited.  Please click on this link:  http://www.thimblebearyoriginals.com/Da … stmas.html for details on entering, contest rules and current happenings, and prize descriptions and/or photos!   I do hope everyone will enjoy this......I’ve enjoyed putting it all together and look forward to the next four weeks as December progresses, with fun and new contests each week and great prizes to go with them!

Hugs and best wishes for the Holidays! :hug:
Tracy Lee
www.thimblebearyoriginals.com

PS!  The first week ends this Saturday!  If you wish to join in the contest, get your entries in soon!

snowflake1.jpg

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a cute wee guy!  Good luck to all who enter  bear_original

Iowa
Website

Thank you, Katy! bear_wub

The winners for week 1’s contest have officially been notified and posted!! Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all who entered! To see the winning captions, please visit the contest page at:http://thimblebearyoriginals.com/Days_of_Christmas.html . I have listed the captions and first names of the winners directly under my bear’s photo.

So now we begin the contest for week 2! There are yet more great ThimbleBeary prizes up for grabs this week! All is the same regarding entry fees, rules, and such, although this time, I am asking for 3 bear names from each entrant that could be used at Christmas time. Our panel of judges will be looking for the most unique and most “Christmassy"  names. Best of luck! bear_thumb

Bella1.jpg

Iowa
Website

The winners for week 2’s contest have officially been notified and posted!!  Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all who entered!  Of all the names submitted, my all time favorites were Holly Noodle, Tinsel, Shivers, Silver Belle, Merry, and Mistletoe Kiss  bear_wub

So now we begin the contest for week 3!  All is the same regarding entry fees, rules, and such, although this time, I'm asking participants to find a particular bear located in my gallery and tell me this bear's name. Here are several hints: hand-dyed fur, green eyes, chubby "bowl full of jelly" tummy, stitched brown nose. Prizes will be awarded based on who guesses correctly 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and how many times the answer is correct for multiple entries! Here's a link to my gallery pages:http://thimblebearyoriginals.com/gallery_page.html

There are yet more great ThimbleBeary prizes up for grabs this week!  Please check out the contest page here:  http://thimblebearyoriginals.com/Days_of_Christmas.html Announcement of winners will be a week from today on December 17th.....the contest for week 4 and the next round of prizes will also be announced then.  And just two weeks to go until Christmas Eve when we will also draw for the winner of Snowflake!

brownpandasnowbear1.jpg

Iowa
Website

Hello and Happy Holidays to everyone!

The winner for week 3’s contest has officially been notified and posted!!  Congratulations to Linda, who made a clean sweep with her correct and multiple guesses of the bear I was looking for in week #3’s contest!  Way to go, Linda!! :dance:   Many thanks as well to all who entered!  To see a photo of the correct bear, Cherry Bing, please visit the contest page at:http://thimblebearyoriginals.com/Days_of_Christmas.html

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen difficult family circumstances, the contest for week four has had to be cancelled. I apologize to those who looked forward to the contest this week, and I sincerely thank all who have participated the past 3 weeks. Thanks so much for making Christmas fun this year with ThimbleBeary Originals:o) I will, of course, still be drawing for Snowflake on Christmas Eve. Stay tuned for announcement of the winner! Merry Christmas to All!

Hugs and best wishes for the Holidays!
Tracy Lee
www.thimblebearyoriginals.com

TracyLee_Pinkeep3.jpg

Board footer