Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Karon Posts: 751

Just to let everyone know - I will probably be pulling the names this Wednesday comng.

My "ornament" only needs his ears put on (ughhhh) and feet scultured and he will be on his way to his recipient by the end of next week! Oh ... and even if I do say it myself ... he is sooooo cute!

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Looking forward to the swap - thank you for your work dear Karon!!!!
have so many beary hugs from Austria

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

I can't wait to know who is going to get mine. It's ready.
A question: if the ornament is ready, can we send them right away or should we wait? I'd love to send it soon, I already feel in the Xmas spirit... bear_grin

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I would like to feel christmas too, but with those high temperatures outside, there is more spring than christmas - hahahaha

anyway - as soon as you know your swap-partner give it a gooooooooo!!!!

Curious who will be mine ....  bear_whistle  bear_wub

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original My ornament is very close to being finished too and I am really pleased with it seeing as I don't do small  bear_grin  Once I know who my swap partner is I will send it on it's way!

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Me too. I have mine almost done as well!

teeeej Brisbane

I actually managed to get my almost finihsed on the weekend. Just needs the final touches and will be ready to post.  bear_smile

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

Mine is ready, just waiting for a place to go...

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Mine has arrived - is anyone going to sort out a tree thread?  bear_wub  I've posted mine also so it's winging it's way across the world as we speak.  :dance:

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

My X-mas-ornament left my home today for a very long journey to a wonderful artist - I hope she will love it, I gave the little parcel a "push" and said hurry up - so it have to be there just in time for a wonderful x-mas season.

I'm really so happy to be a part in this wonderful swap - have so many beary hugs to all of you and a wonderful time!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

susana fung hong kong

wow, i got my Christmas decoration yesterday, very nicely packed... it's for New Zealand, thanks Helen.
and i just send the parcel out today, to a long long way, hope she like it  bear_wub  and wish it will arrive on time.

Lyn Parker Bears

My Swap was sent today (a bit later than I wanted it to be) it has a long journey ahead so fingers crossed it gets there before the Silly season ends.

K Pawz Creations K Pawz Creations
Victoria BC

I haven't heard from my swap partner, my ornament was sent in November, Karon would you be able to check with her to see if it has arrived yet?
Thanks
Krista

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

Okay, I"m feeling a bit better now.  I just posted on the other thread about sending my ornament to a Lyn in Australia over a week ago and seeing that a Lyn in Australia already has an ornament.  I see now that there are TWO Lyn's from Australia!!!! bear_tongue  bear_rolleyes Whew!  I was so worried that I had messed up there for a minute! 
Mine left for his long journey well over a week ago so I'm hoping against hope that you get him before Christmas!

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Good to hear you got that one sorted Lisa  bear_grin Maybe we should mark ourselves as Lyn C and Lyn P just a thought!  bear_tongue

Alberta
Website

Glad it is all sorted out.  bear_original Waiting for more ornaments to go on the tree. I will keep putting them on the tree even if it is after christmas.

Lyn Parker Bears

That would have been quite confusing Lisa...  Lyn C and Lyn P sounds good to me bear_thumb

Cheers
Lyn P

Ft Myers FL

bear_rolleyes I guess we can just chalk it up to a blonde moment!  All I could think of was that someone wouldn't get an ornament because I sent mine to the wrong place and that would be horrible!!  So, Lyn P...your ornament left the States on December 9th.  I know from past shipping experience that it normally takes two weeks for a package to get to Australia from my house.  I'm hoping Santa's elves get him there by Christmas Eve!! bear_grin

Lyn Parker Bears

Will be watching the post in anticipation  bear_grin

Mine is on it's way to the US so keeping my fingers crossed it also arrives in time.

Bear Hugs
Lyn

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Mine hasn't arrived yet....we are leaving for our holidays in Italy today, and will get back on Jan the 1st. so I guess it will spend most holidays in the post box when it gets here... bear_sad
Well, I'll be ready with a hot drink and chocolate to console him when I'm back!  bear_grin

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Decorazione-tt.jpgWell, just imagine...We were ready to leave for Italy, children in the car and everything, and my hubbie goes to have a last check at the post box....and there it is, right in time to come with us....the sweetest ornament ever! Thank you thank you thank you Linda, it's wonderful, I love him with all my passionate italian heart! The little guy hasn't done with his travelling, as soon as he gets to Switzerland from Australia....he leaves for Italy!  bear_grin
I'm going to parade him, and make all my relatives and friends here jealous that I own such a sweetie! bear_grin

I already made pictures, I'll post them as soon as I figure out how to pass them from one PC to the other... bear_whistle

Thanks again Linda!

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Ah Francy, I'm so pleased that your ornament arrived in time for you to enjoy it over Christmas. I must admit that I was  little worried when you said that you were leaving for Italy.
Now I am waiting for mine to arrive....... bear_ermm
Maybe tomorrow.......... bear_original

Ft Myers FL

:dance: I got home yesterday after a very busy day at work and I was feeling tired and more than a bit grumpy from my 45 minute drive home.  Then I opened up the box that I received from Pat Hage at Denby Bears and I was so happy.  She sent me the sweetest bear ornament in one of the prettiest mohair colors I have ever seen!  It is sort of a burgundy wine color.  Soo pretty!! bear_wub   You really made my day!  And it came in an adorable teddy bear box that I plan to keep my Christmas cards in every year.  Thank you sooooo much Pat!

I won't be able to post a pic before this weekend though due to family obligations so if you have a pic please feel free to post it.  If not I will try my hardest to get it posted by Christmas Eve.

Alberta
Website

Post a picture so we all can see! bear_original

Lyn Parker Bears

Came home from a Gruelling all day Christmas shop yesterday  bear_wacko  to find a package on my doorstep.. Exciting!!!   bear_laugh   Inside was the most Wonderful Old World Jack in the Box bear in his Beautiful sparkly box  bear_wub Thank you,Thank you Lisa, he is Amazing and fits in perfectly with my Christmas style.

I won't be able to post his picture until Boxing day unless you have one you want to share Lisa.

Thanks again Just love him!

Board footer