Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_ermm Um,  I'm wondering if there was a mix-up of sorts.  I see that Lyn has already received an ornament and I shipped mine to her over a week ago.  That would mean two ornaments for Lyn?  I'm feeling sick to my stomach now.  Can someone maybe help with this? 

Maybe there are two Lyn's? bear_cry I just double checked my message on TT and it went to the correct address.

djbbears Queensland

Have been away for a little while and came home yesterday to my little parcel and was so excited bear_grin ....yep my ornament swap...yep and it was stunning the work that went into it, sending out big hugzz :hug:  and love to Kisten it was so cute and I thank you every so much.....will take some piccies today to put up for the tree, all my ornaments that I have received over the years are all so special and they all go up on my tree, that reminds me have to do that today but there will be pics up today for Kisten's ornament...
thank you ever so much
have a wonderful Xmas and a safe and happy New Year
lots of Love
Debbie

K Pawz Creations K Pawz Creations
Victoria BC

Hi Debbie, glad your ornament arrived safe and sound. Hope you like him!

Hugs
Krista

djbbears Queensland

DSCF0501.JPGhere is my beautiful chrissie ornament......just love him. bear_wub  bear_wub

djbbears Queensland

DSCF0502.JPGand another

djbbears Queensland

OMG....thought i had taken a pic of my swap ornament but checked my camera and must have been in a hurry to send bear_shocked ...sorry julia..hope you can get some pics up... bear_flower

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

djbxmas.jpgHi All!

I've finally managed to take a photo of the beautiful bear ornament sent to me by Debbie.... Thank you so much, she's gorgeous!

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to everyone!

With lots of  bear_wub &  :hug:

Julia x

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Lisa can you post a picture of the ornamnet you recieved from Pat so I can add it to the tree. Thanks. bear_original

Are there any others out there?

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I'm still waiting......... bear_ermm

susana fung hong kong

omg  :pray: , i am still waiting for the recipient post  on the decoration, it's a long way to Europe 20 days ago...

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

happy happy happy - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Susanna - thank you so much - I just received my Christmas-Ornament - I'm really sooooooooooooooo happy - oh what a little cutieeeeeeeeeeeee - thank you thank you thank you sooooooooooooo much
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Alberta
Website

Can you post a picture for us to see, and so I can add it to the tree.

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

STILL waiting, I hope it's not lost!

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

Alberta
Website

If you have recieved you ornament and have on post a picture please do so. I am sure your swap person would love to see it on the tree. bear_original

Karon Posts: 751

Linda

Can you pm your address again, in case i mis informed the person who made the ornament for you, they said it has been returned.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub come on Lisa of Carlyle Bears, please post a pic of the ornament that I sent you.  I want it to make this years tree.  Thanx
Pat bear_flower

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I've PMed you my addresss again Karon.......maybe I'll get it in time for Easter!  bear_ermm

Lyn Parker Bears

Sorry it's taken a while I've been having camera problems (finally sorted). So here is the picture of the gorgeous swap I received from Lisa.
Bear Hugs
Lyn

pics_333.jpg

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Well here we are, well into February and still no christmas ornament for me  bear_sad
I'd have to say I feel very disappointed......

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

I'm also waiting for mine to arrive.

Hugs,

Karon Posts: 751

Hi

Sorry to hear your swaps haven't arrived.

Linda: your giver was Gijzette - he was definately posted to you.

Gijzette: your giver Lyn (Parker Bears) and he was despatch well before Christmas

Hope this helps a bit

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I guess it's either taking the scenic route or it has become lost in the post, then. Oh well  bear_sad

Lyn Parker Bears

Sorry Gijzette I can't understand why you haven't received your swap, very disappointing  bear_sad

I will make a replacement ASAP and send him on his way.

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Lyn, it is very disconcerting on how the post office is today, I'm sure the box is just lost in the mail. I appreciate your willingness to replace.

Linda, I've sent you a PM. Stupid post office returned package to me as undeliverable a 2nd time yesterday.

Hugs,

Board footer