Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Dear bear-friends,

Do you remember how sad I've been some month ago, because life wasn't that nice with me .... well with the beginning of 2012 so much things changed and everything changed into a wonderful way.

I've got a Job, some of my bears and dragons found a new home, I've got a wonderful fantastic new "old Bernina" via Ebay - and finally I was asked to be the new organizer for a show.

At Linz in Austria there will be a show in Autumn, on the 7th of October. And yessssssss I will be the organizer, ohhhhhh how happy happy happy!!!!

I just started to create a Mini-Website for this show, nothing fantastic, just to let people know, where the show will be and who will be there and such things, so if you would like to have a look there just go to my site and click on the banner where there is written "Bären- und Puppenbörse Linz" and you will find a new site opening.

I would love to have some of you wonderful international bear-makers at my show, well it is far away from where you are living, anyway, I will dream to have some of those great names at MY SHOW!!!!

And finally I thought to do a show also at Salzburg, my hometown some weeks before Christmas. I have to think over again .... so please keep your fingers crossed for me.

So much to do, and I've got so much energy for all those things. World is so wonderful - and it became more wonderful since I created my bears.

Sending you a lot of beary hugs from my Austrian bear-studio - Love to you

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Happy to hear things are going so wonderfully well for you!
Congrats on becoming the organizer for the show!!! I wish I could be there but I will have to be there in spirit only as it is sooooo far away from me.
Have lots of fun organizing the show. And hopefully we will get to see some pictures from it after it has occured.
Beth

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Oh, how I would love to go to Austria to be in the show! But since that probably won't happen, I hope you have a lot of fun organizing it (along with the work).

Congratulations, Andrea!

Becky

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

So pleased your luck has turned and congratulations on the show!

Good luck and we are all behind you, supporting you all the way  bear_wub

Hugs

Lisa x

Densteds Densteds
Website

That's wonderful news Andrea, so happy everything is going well for you now...by the way, I just love Salzberg I went there when I was on a trip around Europe about 20 years ago, it's a beautiful city.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Glad things are looking up for you Andrea, good luck with the shows  bear_original

thondra rosenheim / bayern
Website

wow andrea ... this is sooo wonderfull to hear !
and it sounds like you are really exited too :)

about the shows... i am not a big name, rather a no name at all so far ... but i think ... i will keep linz in mind :)
where can i get some informations about prices and so on ?

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

they say "good things happen to good people"; well I guess that is certainly true in your case!  bear_thumb

I am delighted that everything is going so good for you and wish you lots of luck with all your projects.  :dance:
I hope to be able to make it to the Linz show one of these years.

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congratulations, Andrea, for the big turn-around in your life!  So glad happiness has come your way and hope all remains that way.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Andrea, you know how happy I am for you, I mentioned it on FB.  Your life has taken a wonderful turn.  And to organize a show, how wonderful also.  I will be there in thought, as Austria is a little far for me.  Good Luck in all that you do with the shows and everything in your life now.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Andrea, it is wonderful news! I'd love to be able to visit...maybe I will! Switzerland is not too far...  bear_thumb

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

OMG - I knew that I have a lot of wonderful friends and first of all here at TT, but I didn't know, that I have soooooooooooooo many wonderful friends - thank you thank you thank you so much, I will try to do my best and with all your wonderful words you keep giving me power for my dreams!!!

@ Thondra - I will let you know everything in time, please give me your address by PM and you will get all Informations, this would be great to welcome you as a bear-artist at my shows. And remember, everbody once started small - as no-name, how you would call it - I'm still small, but I hope to be on my way to get known in the bear-world. So get back!!!  bear_flower   :dance:

@ Francy - it would be wonderful to welcome you, yes Switzerland is not so far away, and I guess we would not have any problem with the language - hahahahaha !!!!  bear_thumb   :clap:

Thank you again for all your support - beary hugs to all of you - will keep you informed

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Andrea...actually there won't be a problem for the language....but thanks to our English, my German is very basic, I'm still learning it as I'm Italian really....but I see from your website that you speak Italian also? That would be an advantage! bear_grin

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

OMG - you can't imagine, I just came home from a wonder-wonder-wonderful day - I've met the ex-organizer of the Show in Austria and she gave me all help to be the new organizer and she said I can ask any support from her.

Ohhhhhh this makes me really soooooooo happy, I will soon post out some new about the show and  you will also find some news at my new website especially for the show at Linz!!!!!

I would love to welcome some of you wonderful friends there!!!

so have a good night, well I'm sure, also this night will be full of thoughts and making new ideas and no sleeping - hihihihi

thondra rosenheim / bayern
Website

what wonderfull news andrea !!

i think, if not something terrible happens, i will do my first show in linz :D
gives me now 7 month of exitement and jumping around *lol*

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Martina this would be really great - and having sucess you will certainly come to my show in Salzburg - voraussichtlich at 18th of November!!!!!!!!!! horray horray horray

Have to go back to my bears and dragons, busy times now here in my bear-studio as we only have less than 2 weeks left for the show in Wiesbaden!!!!

Good work and be creative!!!!!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Board footer