Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

TED2012-1erPlatzGilGalad.jpgOMG - I'm sooooooooooo happy - I can't tell you how happy I am. My dragon GilGalad - I'm sure some of you will remember the pics I posted some time ago from this huge Dreli-dragon, well this dragon was able to get the first price in the contest TED worldwide 2012 and I've got my wonderful award - oh happy happy happy.

I will post a pic here, I have to take better pics, but at the moment, there is no time to do that - I'm really busy

Please be happy with me!!!!!!

bearlady13 Posts: 177

That is wonderful!!!  Congradulaions! :clap:  :clap:

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

Well done and well deserved.  Congratulations. :clap:  :clap:  :dance:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congratulations Andrea!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Well deserved.

Hugs,

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Wonderful job, such great news, congratulations Andrea-Maria!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How fantastic for you, Andrea - GilGalad is terrific!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Congratulazioni! Bravissima, un premio davvero meritato! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Well deserved win!!!!! :clap:  :clap:

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

That's fantastic and very well deserved! Congratulations.  :clap:

Regards

Lisa

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Really pleased for you, your dragons are truly wonderful  bear_wub

Congratulations

Hugs

Lisa

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

I've already told you in Wiesbaden: Your GilGalad is amazing, and he really deserved his 1st place award.
To all the others here: In the fur GilGalad is even more amazing than on the photo!!!

annalong MadebyAnna

Congratulations  :clap:  :dance:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Congratulations on this, and on all of your dragons and bears, Andrea. :clap:  :clap:  :clap: They're beautiful!

Becky

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Congrats and well deserved!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Congratulations, Andrea! So excited for you and your dragon! :dance:  :clap:  :hug:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Congratulations, Andea & GilGalad!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Oooh, how fantastic!  I can remember seeing this little dragon when you first showed us photos a while ago, and I thought he was absolutely terrific!  Well done on your award, very well deserved!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Hugs,

Marilyn x bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow
Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Thank you so much to all my wonderful friends here on TT - it's your friendship and Love that encourages me to do my bears and dragons and of course it's the bearworld and dragon-world that made my dragon win this award - thank you so much to all of you - thank you for all your wonderful words!!!!!!

Hope to meet some of you at Münster in April!!!!!! Oh I'm really very excited!!!!!

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

That is wonderful Andrea> I am so happy for you.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer