Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

Hello everybody,

I am so exited. My new website is finally updated and working. I am still tasting and if you see something doesn't work properly please let me know :)

My Hubby taught himself Dreamweaver and this is the first site he has ever made 

Hope you like it as much as I do :)))

- Tatyana

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Wow - I can see why you like it! It looks neat and clean, I like the colors, it's easy to navigate, and everything works! :clap:

My favorite part is the information about you and your history with bears. Very interesting and sweet! :hug:

Becky

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I tried clicking on all your different pages but nothing was showing up for me.  There was a sentence at the bottom of your about me page but I could not scroll down anymore to read the rest. All the other pages were totally blank.
Beth

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I had no problems viewing your site, Tatyana.

As Becky already mentioned, it is very easy to navigate, it looks good, all the tabs worked for me; now all you need are a few new bears to put on your site!  bear_laugh

Well done!

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Your husband did a very good job! I like you website! Brava!

susana fung hong kong

nice and easy to read!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

It looks great Tatyana!  I have heard so many good things about DreamWeaver.  It has made a very nice site.

Joanne

dangerbears wrote:

Wow - I can see why you like it! It looks neat and clean, I like the colors, it's easy to navigate, and everything works! :clap:

My favorite part is the information about you and your history with bears. Very interesting and sweet! :hug:

Becky

Thank you Becky, did you see link to your website there  bear_thumb

ScaliWagGrrs wrote:

I tried clicking on all your different pages but nothing was showing up for me.  There was a sentence at the bottom of your about me page but I could not scroll down anymore to read the rest. All the other pages were totally blank.
Beth

Hmmm, Beth, I wonder do you have Mac... or do you have Java on your computer??? We checked from few computers.. looks like it work fine, I wonder if somebody else have same problems?

peterbear wrote:

I had no problems viewing your site, Tatyana.

As Becky already mentioned, it is very easy to navigate, it looks good, all the tabs worked for me; now all you need are a few new bears to put on your site!  bear_laugh

Well done!

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Thank you Peter :)
I will make bears again ... just after I'll come back from my vacations at sauthern caribbean   bear_innocent  bear_grin

Francesca wrote:

Your husband did a very good job! I like you website! Brava!

Thank you bear_original  He promiced make it even better when he will learn more bear_original

susana fung wrote:

nice and easy to read!

Thank you Susana

desertmountainbear wrote:

It looks great Tatyana!  I have heard so many good things about DreamWeaver.  It has made a very nice site.

Joanne

Thank you Joanne. I adore your blog! So much information!!!
and congratulations for the last bear! It went for good price on eBay!  Good luck for your next bears too bear_original

Board footer