Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

sunset5.jpgHi Everyone :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Hope you are all having a great weekend. I have been busy creating Sunset. I was fortunate enough to buy an airbrush and have been having great fun experimenting with painting onto fabrics. Sunset is my first creation. She is made from super long 60mm white faux fur and golden mohair, which has been shaded in oranges and browns. I hope you like her, more info and photos can be seen at http://www.bearpile.com/item/55110 Hope you like her and many thanks for stopping by :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Sunset is wonderful! You did a fab job airbrushing! Isn't it  fun? I love to airbrush. Though I hate cleaning the darn thing out. Seems to be clogged every time I start to use it no matter how much I clean it after using it.
Beth

Bath, UK
Website

Thank you so much Pink and Beth :hug:  :hug:  :hug: lol ... Beth, I have all that 'fun' to come bear_grin  I have heard all about the joy of cleaning, I spent ages yesterday cleaning the airbrush through, thought I'd finished, only to find when I put air through, the colour still came out!!!!! It is so much fun though, and something that I have been dying to try for ages. I am really looking forward to learning and experimenting. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Lovely Carol, great bear and colours  bear_wub

Pauline

Bath, UK
Website

Thank you Pauline, so pleased you like her :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Wow - fab job on airbrushing - I have an airbrush but I am not as fond of that as I am hand shading!  Like Beth said, not fun to clean up!  I have tried a bunch of different paints and inks, can't seem to get the brilliant results you did, maybe it's because I'm afraid of the darned thing!  :crackup:

Bath, UK
Website

Thanks Thelma :hug:  :hug:  :hug: sorry to hear about your airbrush experience. I am a complete novice bear_grin  and have been taking advice from my hubby who has had airbrushes for years. I have a lovely big airbrush book arriving in the next few days so I can bury my head in that and try and learn!!!! I have stuck to my acrylic paints  which I have always used on my bears for shading so I feel confident with using them. :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower

mebears M. E. Bears And Critters
Brisbane, Queensland
Website

ADORABLE. No wonder Sunset sold! :dance:  :dance:
HUGS Wendy

Board footer