Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Tatty Bears South Australia

Hi All, bear_original
I have just realized I am addicted to this forum.
I take my iPod to bed with me and check posts before I go to sleep and when I wake up the first thing I do is reach for my iPod to see if there are any new posts. ( I must admit, sometimes I've nearly been late for work because of YOU!! Lol  bear_grin  bear_grin ) it is wondeful that overnight the other side of the world ( and some insomniacs ) post and I can wake up to a whole new lot of Teddy bears to looks at.  bear_thumb

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

:dance:  Ha ha...the first thing I do too is check my teddy forums!

Tatty Bears South Australia

What Lenora, there's more than one of them???? bear_sad
Please TELL!!!!!!!  bear_grin

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I check what is posted on here at least 2x a day.  I have for years.  Glad to see I am not alone.

Joanne

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

You're not alone!!!!!!!  :crackup:  tc

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

You're not alone, Sheree! Apparently, lots of us check TT once or twice or more per day. :dance:  There's just so much good stuff here. Would love to see some more chatting going on, but sometimes I find a gem or two to engage in.

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

So I'm not the only junkie here! :crackup:
I also check in a few times a day. It makes me feel connected, and it is soo interesting to see all the new creations, ideas... bear_flower

Board footer