Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

Hello All
I need a bit of advise.I live in South Africa so travel to Europe and USA is costly due to the rate of exchange
Can one recomend a show that is on for 2days perhaps and i can exhibit a couple of my SA Teddies
I say 2days as its to costly for a days show
Of course i would like to site see so a City where i can do that
I realise you will all have your preferances to locations but guidence would be of help to me
Hugs Paula

thondra rosenheim / bayern
Website

uh there are soooo many shows in europe and usa and asia (russland)
but arent there shows in africa too ?

other then that, if you can aford it, and dare to do it ... i would try to go for hugglets bear_laugh

karenaus Melbourne
Website

I'd agree with Thondra, Hugglets. Even though it is one day, that doesn't mean there is less collectors- they just come in a shorter period of time.
    I've only been to two shows in Germany, Essen and Wiesbaden, I found Essen to be better for me but others say Wiesbaden is best. BearReport runs them. Then there's Teddybear Total...
    Personally, I'd pick a show going by which place you'd like to visit, as they are all a big adventure! bear_grin

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

Thanks for responce il get my head round it, we do have 2 shows in SA but there very small

Ok maybe next year at Hugletts who knows ill just keep looking on the show sites to see whats HAPPENING

HAVA GREAT DAY

Board footer