Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

Hello All , Have been told there is UK Teddy Magazine and Web Site for this Magazine, can some kindley supply there web address,or EM add, as i cant find them
Thankyou

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Hi

I subscribe to the "Teddy Bear Times magazine" in the UK.  Here is the website link where you can find information regarding the magazine and online l-mag too  :lol:

http://www.teddybeartimes.com/

Hugs

Lisa x

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

It's a very good magazine (although I still think it was better when Dawn James was the editor).  :thumbsup:
Occasionally you will find an article written by yours truly  bear_smile  and my bears are always trying to get their picture in the magazine too!  bear_laugh

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

I do agree, I loved it too when Dawn was the editor!

I do often see your gorgeous hug in the magazine and your photos always make me smile  :)

Hugs

Lisa x

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

'The Teddy Bear' is also a fab UK magazine, edited by Kathy Martin a hugely respected teddy bear (and beyond!) author.  You can find this magazine at: http://www.collectors-club-of-great-bri … ual/_cat22

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Aww thank you for your lovely comments, I do miss being Editor, but it is nice to have more time for bear-making and other things.

Kathy Martin's publication is wonderful and the one just out has a feature written by me about the WSPA Bear Sanctuary in Romania.  bear_cool

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

thankyou all, looking forward to see what there all about.

Board footer