Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Deb Upstate New York

We're OUT of this office early ... and off to have a couple of best martinis in New York State!  (JUST TWO ... or have to call a cab!)

Join me?  Wish you all could.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Me want marteeneees!  LOL  Have fun!  :)

n050.gif

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Deb enjoy and have one for me

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Cheers me dears. Bottoms up!  bear_wacko

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Martinis are my favorite!  Appletinis, Peppermintinis, Lemon Drops......not all in one sitting mind you!  One drink and I'm loopy   bear_wacko .....two and I'm sound asleep!   bear_tongue   I'm such a lightweight.   bear_original

Cheers!
Aleta

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

It would be great to be able to join you Deb!
Have a great weekend everyone.

Hugs
Carolyn

Deb Upstate New York
Aleta - The Silly Bear wrote:

Martinis are my favorite!  Appletinis, Peppermintinis, Lemon Drops......not all in one sitting mind you!  One drink and I'm loopy   bear_wacko .....two and I'm sound asleep!   bear_tongue   I'm such a lightweight.   bear_original

Cheers!
Aleta

LOL ... no, you're a featherweight.  I'm a lightweight; I had just two ... a Purple Hooter (YUM) and a Creme de Menthe (so-so).

Hey, none of you girls were there ... (but I thought of ya).

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I've never had a martini in my life, but after watching an episode of SEX AND THE CITY, I had a Cosmopolitan!  Are martinis good???

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Manhattans are better!  bear_thumb

Eileen

Deb Upstate New York

In the summer ... my favorite is a Malibu Baybreeze.  Never had a Manhattan, but I see there are a bunch of different recipes.  Will have to try one.

This martini bar has a WIDE variety of martini recipes.  Some great, some not as good.  I'd never had a creme de menthe.  Wasn't crazy about it.  Let's see ... my max is two to really enjoy ... and we (gals at work) go out maybe 3 times a year.  It'll take me  another couple of years to get through their menu!

Shelli, there's a Cosmopolitan martini recipe; yum.

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Had I known.....I would have been there   bear_original  Next time give me 5 hours notice and I'll be there........with a teddy to drive me back home..... :dance:
Ellen

Board footer