Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Hello Everyone:

I am happy to say that Seraphim Bears has now created 100 artist bears and counting and to celebrate this milestone I am having a free giveaway on my blog! If you would like to participate head on over and you can be a part of the poll to choose what style of bear you would like me to create for the free giveaway! Just check out the first post and my side bar for the poll vote!

http://www.seraphimbears.blogspot.com

Traditional

1343510699_maybelline_tt.png

or Bearded Melancholy style bear

1343510867_pinkaboo_tt.png

Thank you everyone for your support and love over these past 3 years! This is my thank you to you!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Congratulations, Michele!  :thumbsup:

I love your traditional bears, so I voted and want to participate (I can't resist a free bear... bear_whistle )

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Congratulations on 100, Michele! bear_thumb

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Hello Everyone... A reminder to let you know it is now time to vote for the next two poles for the Seraphim Bears 100 Bear Milestone GIVEAWAY!

Simply go to my blog and cast your vote on the side bar for the next two polls... www.seraphimbears.blogspot.com

And if you post this grab button (AND DON"T FORGET TO LET ME KNOW YOU DID) on your blog or Facebook page I will enter you again for a chance to win! That will be THREE more chances to win this beautiful bear.

Thank you to everyone who voted in the first round of voting!

GOOD LUCK!

1346806787_free_giveaway_grab_button_2012.jpg

iloveteddys Posts: 15

Congrats!!! I voted as well. Please enter me too. I would love to try and win a free teddy! Thanks bear_original

Board footer