Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Well after wasting more time than I can afford looking for ways to make a new website I have decided to stick with Blogger....I am in the process of making changes to it and have decided that I can customise it enough to make it work for me.
So in doing loads of research I came across this blog
http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.co.uk/

This is a comprehensive list of ways to customise your blog to how you want it to look...in plain English...with many translations if you don't speak English

I have had many people ask me how to personalise a blog since I did mine a while back. It is very easy....it has to be in order for me to do it as I am not exactly Bill Gates...but this guys blog is really helpful ...easy to follow and makes sense.

Hope it helps!

Densteds Densteds
Website

That looks really good Jenny, I've bookmarked it for future messes I may get into  bear_grin

Conni Germany

Thank you for your tips!!! bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Thanks so much for this, Jenny!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

bear_original i think its a good piece of info. There is lot of stuff on there I hadn't a clue about!! Just thought we could all use some help!!!

Sallyanne Sally Anne Bears
Lincoln
Website

Thank you Jenny, I've bookmarked this too as I could certainly use the help!

Sandra

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Great - THX for doing the research for all of us! Time is what all of us don't have! I'm sticking with blogger/blogspot, too.

Board footer