Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Last Wednesday I finally had the chance to see the little snow leopards in our local zoo and as I promised, here are some of the 200(!) photos I took.
1345896333_tt1.jpg
1345896387_tt2.jpg
1345896479_tt3.jpg
1345896497_tt4.jpg
1345896511_tt5.jpg
And it was really hard to spot them: Their enclosure is really large and the rocks have almost the same color as their fur. So, in the end, I had look for their tiny little spots to find them.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Such beautiful animals!   :love:
Thanks Natascha.  bear_thumb

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Beautiful! Those are amazing photos! I remember seeing Snow Leopards in a NY zoo and there was no way I could get a photo. They tend to be very shy and reclusive. I have created an adult Snow Leopard but I have yet to capture a Snow Leopard cub. Would love to try!  bear_wub
1345905376_kamu1.jpg
P.S. My second Snow Leopard did have spots on his paws! This Snow Leopard's paws are too light in color bear_rolleyes

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Beautiful cats! bear_wub You got some good photos, too. bear_flower

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Good-looking little leopard family!  And your leopard is exquisite, also, Karen!

Christina Posts: 978
Website

Beautiful!  :love:
Thank you for showing the pictures!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Very cute wee guys  bear_original

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Karen, your snow leopard is amazing.

Fortunately, the snow leopards in our zoo are not shy at all. But I was very lucky to see them.
While watching the little ones, I was talking to an older lady and she told me she had come there for aseveral days and never seen the babies. Finally, she called the office of the zoo and asked if the babies were already allowed to go outside and leave their stable. Teh answer was, yes, the door is always open, but Mom decides whether they can go outside or not.  bear_grin

Board footer