Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

It's that time of the year again--fall is here, and the year end holidays are closer than they may seem.  For several years, members of TT have participated in an international exchange of year end holiday greeting cards.  Signups continue through mid-October, and the participant list is distributed by PM or email in late October.  Participants may elect to send cards to everyone on the list, but they are only committed to send cards to the five participants whose names and addresses appear below theirs on the list. 

If you want to join the card exchange, please send me your full name, postal mailing address and email address by private message (PM) or email to plumcottagebears@gmail.com.  It's fun to get cards from all over the world.  I look forward to another successful card exchange.

Hugs, Gail S. Thomas

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Thank you for organizing this again, Gail!  :thumbsup:
You can count me in: I love getting Christmas cards!  bear_smile

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original I'll join in again and I've PM you  bear_original

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Count me in too. I've sent you an email.

Hugs,

WaizeBear Fuerstenfeldbruck

I join and I am looking forward to this exchange.

Long Beach, CA

Come join the fun!  Sign-ups for the 2012 Annual Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange are extended to October 31, 2012.  That's the deadline!  If you are interested in participating, just send me a PM or an email to plumcottagebears@gmail.com with your name, email address, and surface mail address.  I look forward to hearing from you!  Hugs, Gail S. Thomas

teeeej Brisbane

Just sent you a pm.  bear_happy

Miser Miser Bears

Sent you a PM, looking forward to some lovely bear cards  bear_wub

Long Beach, CA

Come join the fun!  Sign up for the 2012 Annual Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange!  Registration closes on Halloween!  Sign up now!

Long Beach, CA

Time is running out to sign up for the 2012 Annual Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange!!  Registration closes on Halloween!  Only five more days to sign up for an international exchange of holiday cards!  If you want to participate, send me a private message (PM) or e-mail (plumcottagebears@gmail.com) with your full name, surface mail address, and e-mail address.  Lists are distributed by PM or e-mail to each participant.  Come along and join the holiday fun!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hello Gail,
I would love to take part again - I have PM'd you.

Cheers,
Christine

Long Beach, CA

bear_thumb

Only two days remain in which to sign up for the 2012 Annual Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange! 

Registration closes on October 31, 2012--Halloween!   

Sign up and join in the holiday excitement of our international greeting card exchange! 

Send me a PM or an e-mail to plumcottagebears@gmail.com with your name, surface mail address, and e-mail address.  Participant lists are sent out by PM or private e-mail messages.

Come join in the card exchange!

Hugs, Gail S. Thomas

Long Beach, CA

Last call to sign up for the 2012 Annual Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange!   Send me a PM or an email to plumcottagebears@gmail.com with your name, surface mail address, and email address.  Don't miss out on the holiday fun!

Board footer