Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Janice Woodard (Booh Bears) and I met up with Katy Cameron (Littlest Thistle) yesterday in Sedona.  She is here visiting the US from her home in Scotland. We had a great lunch, and did some shopping.  Janice and I were very happy to meet Traveling Jack, her little bear, that travels with her and has his own travel blog.  Jack was made by Ginger Brame.

Janice and I, and often Alison McKee (eteddys) have met quite a few bear makers that have come here to Arizona on vacation.  Don't forget to let us know if you come in, we love company.

ps.  Thelma, we are going to have to start calling you and have you join our welcome wagon.

1351116992_sedona_and_height_comp_005.jpg

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Nice to see all of you, And Katy - Welcome to the other side of the pond! bear_flower (Probably not your first time, as much as you've traveled.)

Becky

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

How wonderful!  Looks like everybody had a good time, especially the shopping!  Thanks for the invite!  Just let me know!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Great picture!!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

What fun! I loved meeting you ladies last summer (when it was HOT). Wish I could have met you, too, Katy!  bear_smile

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

It was fun meeting you, and almost all of your family Debora.  Maybe sometime you'll come through again, and we will get Alison and Thelma to join us.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

How lovely!  Katy, you lucky girl, you do get around!  We have a Katy connection in common now Joanne, as I've had the pleasure of meeting Katy in London too!  bear_original

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oooh err, you're going to have to stop saying I get around, people will talk  bear_happy   It was great meeting you guys, I just wish I had the time and money to visit everyone!

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

I'm (we're) planning on early April for a quickie visit over the first weekend and into the next week possibly... hoping I can squeeze in a lunch possibly? Pencil it in??  bear_flower love to see you again, and Alison & meet  Thelma, too
hggzzz
Bobbie

Board footer