Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

The lists have gone out for the 2012 Annual Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange.  The lists were sent out to the individual participants by PM and/or email.  If you missed this card exchange, watch for the signups for the Valentine exchange, which will open after the New Year.  Thanks to all who participated in the card exchange.

Hugs, Gail S. Thomas

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Thank you for organizing this, Gail!  :thumbsup:
Contrary to most "normal" peope, I love sending out Christsmas cards and receiving them, of course.  bear_smile

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Thanks again Gail - better get my writing hand into action  bear_grin

WaizeBear Fuerstenfeldbruck

Thank you. I got my list and now I am sitting here and writing cards.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Got my list and will begin writing away, I love to receive the cards from all over the world.  I guess there wasn't any ornament swap this year?  That makes me sad, I loved doing that also.

NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Cards all done and posted yesterday - so watch out for the postie  bear_thumb

I have got a special batch of teddy bear Christmas cards, made by my friend Jacky Fowler (Purple Raindrops : http://www.purpleraindrops.co.uk/ ), especially for my TT friends.  :thumbsup:
I will be sending them this weekend.  I hope they all arrive in time for the holidays!  bear_smile

Miser Miser Bears

I have a set of very cute teddy cards, I will be sending them out very soon, oo exciting  bear_grin

teeeej Brisbane

I need to get writing as well.  bear_grin

djbbears Queensland

Love sending cards out...and receiving them from around the world... bear_grin  bear_flower

BFB-Lyn wrote:

bear_original Cards all done and posted yesterday - so watch out for the postie  :thumbsup:

Hello Lyn

Your card has arrived. It is a very beautiful card. I have search for similar ones in Germany here, but no chance.

Thank you.

My cards are on their way, too. Hope they travel as fast as yours.

Last week my first three cards arrived!  Lovely!   
Thank you Pink, Heather & Lyn  :rose:

1354965571_juliana_and_others_december_2012_2005-01-01_079.jpg

BeeBears BeeBears
Guben
Website

Oooh, I missed this Card Exchange  bear_cry
Every year I send lots of xmas cards, its always a nice surprise to find a card in the letter box....

But next year I will keep my eyes open, I dont want to miss it again....

Winter greetings from Germany,

Sabine

Miser Miser Bears

Just look at all my lovely bear cards! I have hung them up over my fireplace and they look great. Also a big thank you to Christine who sent a lovely bookmark too!

1355157979_snowball.jpg

teeeej Brisbane

I have received one card so far. I am a bit behind due to illness, but I will try to post my cards out this week.

Last week a beautiful card and bookmark from Christine (Boot Button Bears) arrived.  Thank you, Christine!  :rose:
1355569060_c_childs01.jpg

djbbears Queensland

received some wonderful christmas cards this week....just love getting them from around the world....thanking you....Pat bear_flower Pink bear_flower Peter bear_flower Therese bear_flower Heather bear_flower Lyn bear_flower Christine bear_flower ......its so nice to send them out to you all as love finding just the right ones to send.....Huggz to you all.. :love:

Debbie

More cards arrived this week.  A big thank you and merry Christmas to Debbie and SueAnn!  :love:

1356187896_chrismas_cars_2012_2005-01-01_005.jpg

Last week another beautiful card arrived: thank you THERESE (Teeeej)! bear_flower
1356446751_christmas_card_tt.jpg

Kimblebee KimbleBee Bears
Yorkshire

Aww I missed it.
would be nice to get to know everyone here a little better.

I Thnk the ornament idea is awesome also bear_laugh

teeeej Brisbane

Ohh good, im glad some of my cards made it. bear_laugh

1356777231_christmas_card_tt02.jpg

Peter (and showing the card is the lovely Eugenie, one of Marilyn Lambert's Barling Bears)  bear_wub

NSW, Australia
Website

Firstly a very good and Happy New Year to you all and many thanks to Pink, Hans and Debbie for their lovely cards  bear_grin

I wish everybody here a Happy New Year with many fine days.

On the photo are all cards I received and I say thank you to all senders.

1357146387_xmas-cards.jpg

NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original One more lovely card today - many thanks to Gail  bear_laugh

Board footer