Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

karenaus Melbourne
Website

For anyone interested, the TOBYs are now up...

http://teddybearandfriends.com/articles … unced.html

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Congratulations to all the worthy winners. It's an awesome task to pick from those.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Yes, congratulations to all.  There are plenty of TTers names here,  I would love to see the pictures here. I am sick today, but tomorrow I will post my 2 here.

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

I hope it is okay if I post my winners here:
In the miniature dressed category it's Dodge, inspired by George Clooney in Leatherheads and in the miniature undressed category The Sloth Bear Taxi.
1358336739_tdodge.jpg
1358336757_ttaxi.jpg
I can't tell you how proud and happy I am about these two Industry's Choice Awards....

Bloomsburg, PA

Your winners are both wonderful Natascha, congratulations!
Here are my two.  Camille, in the small undressed category, and Rosa, in the small dressed.   

I paid very close attention to the comments I got on them.  That is how I picked them both last year and this year.  That seems to be the trick for me.  In previous years I entered what I thought was the best, not to really get anywhere.  Neither of these two bears were my first choice.  Right at the end I went back and really looked at comments and changed my mind.

1358349459_004_338x450.jpg  1358349511_065_331x450.jpg

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Congratulations to all of you winners! You must be proud of your achievement, a wonderful selection of beautiful creations! bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Huge Congratulations to all the winners!  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Mega kudos and congratulations to all of you very talented people  who won for your creative work!
All of the selections are very much deserved.  And, Natascha, anything that is inspired by George Clooney is a winner in my book!   bear_rolleyes  bear_laugh

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I am over the moon to have gotten an industry choice win in the miniature undressed category! First time I have entered in quite a while. I had checked the list someone posted on the weekend and my name wasn't there so thought that was it, I hadn't won,  but a few names were missing and mine was one of them! Here is my little "Oliver" with his hand puppet.
1358381743_oliver_.jpg

I am so excited!
Congratulations to all the other winners as well!

Bloomsburg, PA

Yes, I remember seeing his picture, and thinking to myself I wish I had a paper and pencil so I would remember to email you. I wish they would have had a list.  I remembered nothing.

He is the so adorable.  Congratulations Edie.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Congrats everyone  bear_original

Thea-MillyMe Milly Me®
Website

Gongratulations to all winners!!!!  bear_thumb

Hugs, Thea x

eeyore13 Posts: 120

Congratulations to all of the winners, brilliant news for you all.  It was very nice to see some very familiar names amongst the winners!!!

Board footer