Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi all!

I had posted in the thread about fake auctions that I use a "no right click" code (it is java script) in my auctions... and silly me did not think to tell ya'll WHAT that is :)

If you use Seller Sourcebook... you already have it.  But if you write your own auctions  (I do, I've used it for purhcased templates and also for my current template that I wrote myself) ... here's where to find the code.  Dynamic Drive has all sorts of neat and free codes to use in your websites and auctions.  EBay does have restrictions as to what javascripts you can use... but here's a link to the one I use in my auctions. 

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex9/noright.htm

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Do you do your own auction templates or do you use a program like sellers sourcebook?  I have a template on my computer using Microsoft Publisher that says its a webpage (like my website) and I cant figure out how to use it as an auction....

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Hi Kim,

I wrote my own html code for the template.  I had bought some templates too right on eBay for using on eBay.  I just added the "no right click" code to those if they didn't already have them.

If you are looking for an eBay template (or more) that you just want to buy once and use as many times as you like without monthly fees... just do a search on eBay... there are some adorable ones!:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl … n+template

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

You are right, Gina. There are a few ways around the right-click protection.

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Yup, I know that... but it stops those who DON't know how to do it :)

I know that JoAnne of Huckleberry has actually put text on her photos (or did for one auction) her eBay ID and such..... and then that SAME photo turned up on the hijacker's auction!  She did this AFTER he had hijacked the auction.... so that means he was LINKING to her own photos!!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Thanks for the link, Laura Lynn. This will be useful!! bear_original

Board footer