Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I posted some photos of my -ever growing- hug here.   Don't believe for a second that I have given up on adopting teddy bears.  It has become an addiction and I really don't want to find a cure for it.   :D

I know this is predominantly an anglophile site and that most of the TT members are from the UK and the USA, but the past two years I haven't gotten to know some very good French artists as well.  Teddy bear artisty and collecting is not nearly as wide-spread in France as it is for example in the UK or Germany, but after a bit of searching I have discovered some very talented artists.

One of my favorites is Claudie Reymond (who trades under the name of "Ours des 4 saisons" - four seasons bears) : http://oursdes4saisons.canalblog.com/.  Some of you will be familiar with her work through FB, but for those of you who are not, here is a little selection of her bears that have found their way to my home in Belgium:

Jérémie & Silver1356630629_silver_ea05.jpg

Silver1356630685_silver_ea08.jpg

Clémence & Basile1356630752_ours_des_4_saisons_basile06.jpg

Clémence1356631019_clemence_fb09.jpg

Jean & Mistral1356631146_mistral_amp_jean_august09_2.jpg

Makhwa & Leon, the violin player1356631182_nounours05.jpg

Jérémie & Brownie1356631393_jeremy_amp_brownie03.jpg

The whole family1356631241_silver_ea_05.jpg

I hope you like them.

eeyore13 Posts: 120

Hello my fellow Sew Special Bear Club member xxxx

I love Claudie's Bears - so wish I had the money- havent seen a bear that I havent fallen in love at first sight with of hers!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

It's a wonderful bunch of bears, Peter! I'm also a fan of Claudie's work, and am lucky enough to have Ginger at my house. Here he is (on the left) just after arriving from France. bear_original

1356647880_p1030745c.jpg

eeyore13 Posts: 120

Me just a little bit jealous!!!!!  Ginger is one of my favourites of hers!!!!  bear_wub

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

They're all so sweet !!! What beautiful pictures you have taken of them!!! bear_wub

clwilmot HandmadebyCarrie
Tallmadge, Ohio
Website

gorgeous!!!

LittleButtonMeadow Button Meadow Bears
Devon
Website

They are all beautiful!

Sylvie Liu Reunion

Hi Peter,

Merci beaucoup. Thank you for holding the French banner bear_smile Claudie's bears are very attractive indeed. I like Silver's paws especially, quite original.

Best wishes to you and your lovely bear family  bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
eeyore13 wrote:

Hello my fellow Sew Special Bear Club member xxxx
I love Claudie's Bears - so wish I had the money- havent seen a bear that I havent fallen in love at first sight with of hers!

Hello Mary!  It's a small world this teddy bear world isn't it?  :teddybear:
As you can see, apart from Jackie's bears, there are a lot of other artists I like too (in fact : too many  bear_laugh )

Claudie also makes really beautiful bears, with a lot of attention to detail and finished to perfection (that is why it always takes her a long time to finish her bears).  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a lovely bunch of bears, Peter!  Claudie does wonderful work!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I do love all of these bears Peter, and Becky too.  I am also an admirer of Claudie's work.

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

WOW I love them all!  Especially Jeremie  :love:
What beautiful workmanship has gone into these bears.  I am sure they will have a very happy home with you.

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Completely in love with Silver, I saw her on facebook, you are a lucky guy!  So how many bears do you have all together now and where do you keep them?  I'm always interested in where people keep their collections as I live in a small house with 4 cats so it's hard displaying them nicely and safely.

Board footer