Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

Here's just a peek at my other hobby ( besides bear making ) Love to sculpt baby monkeys!
1362431462_babyorangutan.jpg

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

What a darling baby orang... bear_wub

Becky

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

He's really great!

Ft.Lauderdale

Thank you soooo much!!!! Monkey Hugs!! bear_grin

rikkisbears NSW Australia

Awe Jane,
did you name him after me?? haahaa

You didn't quite get the spelling right though. haahaa

Another cutie. Simply luv your little monkeys, I've sort of lost count of how many in my collection. Your little orangutan's I think would have to be my favourites.

BTW, your gorgeous little bear Svetlana arrived in plenty of time before my birthday She made for a lovely present from my hubby.

Thanx Jane

Ft.Lauderdale

bear_grin Hahaha Rikki! This little guy sold pretty fast yesterday! Hadn't done one in a while, but was happy to see these "old" hands could still sculpt those tiny little monkey fingers!!! Thankyou soooooo very very much again for adopting Svetlana!!! I am thrilled that you love her & that your her new mom!!!! Again, have a FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY!!!! Bear & monkey Hugs!!!!! Jane bear_original

benesak Česká republika

Amazing work!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

Zaahra Kaunas
Website

What a lovely baby!!  bear_wub bear_wub He looks like a real baby orangutan, just very very small.

rikkisbears NSW Australia

Well, there you go Jane, maybe time for a few more little monkeys. haahaa, keep those hands of yours supple. 
The last little orangutan  I ADOPTED from you  "Joey",( just prior to xmas) , must be the cutest little guy you've created to date.
His sweet little face just makes me smile everytime I look at him.  The little guys in my collection are all cute, but he is super special. haahaa

Christina Posts: 978
Website

He is so cute, amazing work!  bear_wub

Board footer