Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Fatsgt Posts: 1

Hello,

I'm looking for help identifying the Daughters Teddy Bear.  He was bought in Germany in the early 2000's, it was a gift and was probably bought at the Base Military Exchange. My daughter named him Lampsta and still sleeps with him every night.  Lonpsta is getting a little ragged and I was interested in getting one of his twins for my daughter or at least know where he came from.  Not to replace of course.  His tag came off a long time ago so I don't have any info like that info.

Thanks for your help,

Fatsgt

1364141176_lompsta.jpg

BlackmoonBear Sacred Bear Studios
Saint Petersburg, Florida

Heya....considering his style and where he was purchased, my educated guess would be Sigikid (a german brand)
it might be very difficult to get a duplicate, as they change their entire catalog from year to year, and I know from personal experience they do not answer email inquiries about bears that have been discontinued ( I emailed them twice to get info about a 6 foot sigikid grizzly I aquired, and got to response from the whatsoever)

he looks like he's actually in great shape for a childhood bear, but if his seams need reinforcement or repair, there are many of us teddy bear artists here who could do that for you.

Board footer