Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Hello Everyone: Its been a while since I have been here... my hubby was diagnosed with Malignant Melanoma and we have been on a cancer whirl wind for the past month and half with test and biopsy tests etc. We just got the great news yesterday that they got all the cancer and he is okay! It's been a stressful time but the happiest days of our lives since yesterday!

So today I wanted to share with you a very special Ellie! She was created based on the novel/ film: Water For Elephants. She will come with her specially handmade box and the novel, her metal key and all the other things that a Seraphim Bear would come with, certificate of authenticity, sewn in Seraphim Bears tag etc. She has a tail and a belly "Button" as all my creations do!

She is currently available on Bear Pile and a portion of the proceeds from this ellie's adoption will go to the local library to help keep literature alive!  http://www.bearpile.com/item/68410

1368227452_rosie_bear_pile_front.jpg

SharonKing Posts: 36

I'm very happy for you and your husband-- what a blessing to be a survivor!!!  Also,, your little elephant is very sweet!

Board footer