Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Zoundz Posts: 16

OK, this is a bit of a long thread because I have three bears to show bear_original they're my first attempts, and all in felt because it's all I can afford at the moment, I yearn to work with fur, but unfortunately, not an option right now, so I'm practising in felt! bear_original

First bear is Elliot - he's also the smallest (not that I've measured the size of any of them!)
DSC_3705_zps8248f1c1.jpg

DSC_3704_zps0c221064.jpg

DSC_3703_zps20b06944.jpg

DSC_3702_zpsc3ca35cb.jpg

Second bear is Phoebe - I am least pleased with her, everything seemed to go wrong!
DSC_3699_zps0146a98f.jpg

DSC_3700_zpsd7355420.jpg

DSC_3701_zpsf9c9870f.jpg

Last bear - and the one I like most - is Albert. Finished him this morning, and I'mreally pleased with him! He is jointed with snap fasteners bear_original
DSC_3706_zpsda39918b.jpg

DSC_3707_zpsb075eb15.jpg

DSC_3708_zps8553f2a3.jpg

And here's all three together!
DSC_3710_zpsfdef057e.jpg

DSC_3711_zps72e83d4b.jpg

xx

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

They are lovely, i like Phoebe the best, she has a nice look on her face and i like the mix of colours bear_original

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Practicing with felt is a good option. They all three have their own individual personalities. You must love them, because they turned out wonderful!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Caroline D Posts: 150
Website

Snap fasteners, I never thought of that, what a novel solution! They must swivel nicely. They're great, and felt is no problem, they look cute just as they are. And felt is great for starting off with.

Caroline

Teddybear Posts: 97

Awww they look wonderful ! Especially Phoebe ! Felt might be a good way for me to start making teddies too which I wanna do as soon as possible :)

John

Board footer