Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

student bearmaker Northern Ireland

I picked up a great tip from the library here to help beginners that directed to articles on the Edinburgh Imports site.Here is the link to the first article "getting started"
http://www.edinburghimports.com/article … ngfur.html
My problem is I can't get any of the articles to load and display.The system just reverts back to the monthly special page each time.
Is anyone having this same problem or am I doing something wrong - a bit of a techno phobe I'm afraid :rolleyes:?
I would really find these information pages very useful and would appreciate any help to access them.

Little Nan Posts: 233

Hi,
I've just tried and the same is happening to me so I guess it's the site . Maybe email them ?
Nan  bear_flower

Thanks Nan. That' a relief at least I know it's not something I'm doing wrong.
I have emailed the site but they say it works OK for them.

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

I have just sent them an email telling them there is a problem.  It might be a good idea if you also let them know so that they will take the problem seriously.  There are some good articles and tutorials there if you can get to them.
Donna

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

That's a good idea, Donna. They've recently re-done the whole website, so that may be why there are some functionality problems.

Becky

bear_thumb

Donna wrote:

I have just sent them an email telling them there is a problem.  It might be a good idea if you also let them know so that they will take the problem seriously.  There are some good articles and tutorials there if you can get to them.
Donna

Thanks for your help.I've had another response from Edinburgh Imports to my email and they are working on the link to fix it.They have indeed said that the recent site update may have been the cause.

Caroline D Posts: 150
Website

Rats, I was thinking that it was actually in Edinburgh! Gorgeous fabrics though.

Caroline

Board footer