Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

Thanks every one for your support I just delivered Gaddings (my first mohair) and it was a great hit. The customer brought some of her bears to meet me they are all mohair and very sweet. I hadn't thought to tell you before I take the place so much for granted but where we meet is called "The Bear Cafe" I took several photos but I was shaking so much they are all blurred this is the best of the bunch (customer and her bears)
PennyMarrington001.jpg

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Wonderful that she liked him Estelle,  :clap:  :clap: the bears in the picture are cute too.  Where's the piccie of your bear????? :dance:
kathy

Pipa UK

that is wonderful news estelle. i am soo glad your bear was a big hit !! and it sounds like you had a wonderful time !!!  bear_original

Todmorden West Yorkshire

My bad photography I was so nervous gaddigs was out of shot but he is in showcase

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  I'm sure you've heaved a sigh of relief now that your customer's duly in love with him  :hug:   He's a really nice bear, though...so how could she NOT love him?? 

What a lovely cafe!  If I had something like that nearby, I could take my teds to work on while enjoying a nice cuppa tea...maybe chatting bears all the while....sounds like bliss!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations Estelle ..... so glad she liked Gaddings

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Oh wonderful..what a relief for you....NIce bunch of bears for yours to join their family... perfect, he will fit right in....Winney

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

What a great picture to share!
She sounds like a collector that really loves her bears. That's great!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh wow, that's fantastic - glad to hear she loves her bear - but we knew that already!

Danni

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

It is always a wonderful feeling when the customer loves a bear! but the bear was wonderful so that isnt a surprise bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hooray for Estelle!

Celena Oxford

Congrats!! Glad she liked Gaddings, which one is Gaddings?

Warm hugs
Celena

Todmorden West Yorkshire

thanks I still cant get used to talking to people all over the world, this is gaddings
Gaddingssittingfirstmohair005.jpg

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Gaddings is wonderful Estelle, obivously your customer is a discerning collector with wonderful taste :dance:  :dance:
Well done :dance:  :dance:  bear_flower  bear_flower
:hug:
Anne

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Gaddings is a great little Bear and I am sure that he will fit in beautifully with his other members
of the hug. Congratulations on your first mohair bear.

Board footer