Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Miser Miser Bears

Hello peeps! I thought id share with you my new bear called cheesecake! Im getting married next week, and rather than having the usual bouquet to walk down the aisle, I thought Id have a bear instead!

1380718657_cheesecake.jpg

Copi Khatz Creations Copi Khatz Creations
Worcester

What a wonderful idea - and a lovely bear! Best wishes for a happy day!  bear_original

Taylor Lincolnshire

How lovely! Best Wishes! Hope you and Cheesecake both enjoy your special day  bear_flower

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Aw...she's gorgeous. Congratulations to you and your intended! bear_flower I hope you thoroughly enjoy the day!

Becky

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Please send pictures! We would love to see a picture of you and cheesecake on your wedding day! bear_wub  bear_wub

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

What a great idea Heather! there must be something in the air as I tied the knot last week too! Your bear is gorgeous and now will always remind you of your special day. Good luck for your future I hope it will be filled with joy, happiness and of course lots of cuddles!
Michelle
Ps Pictures of you and Cheesecake please!

LitWit Posts: 298

How original! I love the pink nose.  bear_happy Congratulations on your marrige!

Miser Miser Bears

Well as requested here is a pic! I had the most wonderful day, and i gave Cheesecake bear to my little bridesmaid to say thanks  bear_grin

1381405521_img_3562.jpg

Taylor Lincolnshire

Congratulations. bear_flower You and cheesecake both look beautiful and what a lucky bridesmaid!

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

You both look beautiful!
Michelle

Board footer