Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

cobblestonecreations Cobblestone Creations
Maine
Website

'Tis the Season for Giving, so I am having a giveaway!

On Saturday Dec 14, 2013 at 12:00pm (noon) a winner will be chosen by random number generator.  The winner will receive this darling pink potbelly angel mouse and her golden harp.
1384438329_pa_2.jpg

The rules are very simple, to participate you may do so through facebook here:  http://a.pgtb.me/gbHWFL or simply email your entry to me. Your entry must contain a suggestion for the next citizen of Cobblestone Circle, and of course a way to contact you (ie:your email). Be sure to visit the Citizens' gallery on my website if you are not familiar with them. 
http://www.cobblestonecreations.net/circle/citizens.htm

And for even more fun, once this giveaway concludes, you will be able to vote on the suggestions during the month of January, 2014 and the top vote getter will be created.

If you recommend this contest to your friends, you will be given an additional entry in the contest, so be sure to Spread the Word and let me know if you've done this.

Good luck everyone!

laura@cobblestonecreations.net

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

It sounds like fun, Laura!

Becky

Maine
Website

Thanks, Becky ~ hope you have a moment to enter.

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

YAY, what a great idea, I have entered!  bear_wub

Maine
Website

Thanks for your entry, Jenny.  Good luck in the drawing.

Board footer