Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tony Furleigh Bears.
Trowbridge

I would like you to meet my first mohair teddy.
1390125913_img_0809_2.jpg1390125941_img_0816.jpg

He was made using a pattern designed by Wimblebury Bears. Just love these old looking type bears with long snouts and arms. I think the name his designer called him by fits him very well so I have decided to keep it. So I would like to introduce Jack.

Jack was a great teacher and being very patient taught me a lot about bear making and using many traditional materials. He has also inspired me enough to order the materials needed for another bear. :)

He seems to have a bit of a swirl in the fur just above the nose which gives a little bit of character:lol:

Best wishes, Anthony.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wow, Jack looks great, Anthony!  bear_thumb
You did a great job on the nose stitching and he has a lovely expression: "I am Jack and proud of it!"  bear_smile

fluffpuff Posts: 20

Wonderful work! Love the snout curl.  bear_grin

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Jack is wonderful!  You did a great job!!  I know my first bear didn't look that good!!!

fluffpuff Posts: 20

Ill have to agree with Mo , The first one I did was a cat. Keep doing it, because you have talent

student bearmaker Northern Ireland

Brilliant first bear," there ain't no stopping you now,you're in the groove"  bear_grin .

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

he is fabulous well done!  bear_thumb

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Well done Tony! Your bear looks Fantastic bear_thumb That's it now you are officially a bear maker. Can't wait to see your next....
michelle

Board footer