Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bears2adopt Bears2Adopt
SF Bay Area

I just came across this Hermann Zotty teddy bear in one of the boxes from our Mom's estate. It is really cute! From what I can tell it looks like a Zotty bear. It is 15 inches tall, five way jointed, has fluffy fur which I think is mohair. The original green Hermann tag is attached, From it's size I think it is model 85-35, but I'm not sure - these Hermann bears are very hard for me to identify.

Just thought you'd like a look at that cute bear before I sell it.

1392749238_hermann_teddy_zotty_85-35_1.jpg
1392749300_hermann_teddy_zotty_85-35_2.jpg
1392749358_hermann_teddy_zotty_85-35_3.jpg

Ernie

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Wow - Great condition! bear_flower

Becky

bears2adopt Bears2Adopt
SF Bay Area

Most of the bears we have are like this - we even have quite a few in the original factory sealed boxes! Mom intended to open a Teddy Bear store so she bought lots of bears (and dolls). But she never tried to sell any. So I sometimes come across ten or twenty of the same bear, never touched.

It is almost like Christmas every time I get to pull another box out to see what is in it and add it to the inventory! I can't even get to a lot of the boxes yet.  bear_original

Board footer