Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01349-2.JPGDSC01345-2.JPGDSC01346-2.JPGI went to Nancy's and downloaded her free class.

This is my interpretation.....

There is still time for anyone who might be interested......

It looks like Kwatzu is taking up a new hobby......shrunken heads anyone.....next he'll be wanting a golly head.  Yikes!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Wow thats great stuff Dilu

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Dilu that is wonderful ......  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I am enjoying the class I hope to get my head finished before Christmas ....... now I did say hope to ..

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_thumb  Wow Dilu!  bear_thumb   You're lightning fast with that head...and it turned out very cute indeed  bear_wub

I'm still working bit by bit on mine.  Lots of delays, though with Christmas, and the fact its the first time I've played with mohair at all.  I wonder how long it will take for me to finish??   bear_wacko

Sometimes you just need a break from what you normally do- do something different but quick and it is almost as refreshing as a vacation.....this little guy took 1 day-  fortunetly the hubs had to work last night so I could do the painting, which looks much darker here than it does in real life....oh well....sigh......it was a lot of fun and a great opportunity to try some different techniques without the fear of destroying a bear....

PigMonkeyBear I'm a coming baby.....well get you straightened out in no time..... bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Thank you for your kind words.....I hope more people will take advantage of this project.....

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Christmas-ornament.jpgHi Everyone
Here is my interpretation of Nancy's free class
Hugs
Gail

Website

Good work Dilu- be sure to post it on Nancy's site in the photo album
Hugs
Gail

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow . . . Dilu and Gail . . . both your creations are outstanding - waaaaay cute!   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Whaaaa !!! Yall are fast !...Winney

Gail you captured Cute!  Don't let him go....he is too adorable!!

dilu

Website

Thanks Dilu and Sue Ann- he is hanging on my Christmas tree. Perhaps next year the whole tree will be bear heads!!!!
Hugs
Gail

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Dilu and Gail , what a cute christmas bear ornament !!!!!! clever clever !!  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dilu and Gail what darling Christmas ornaments you have both made and so quickly too!

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

xmas-ornament2.jpgxmas-ornament.jpgDilu & Gail your Teddy Ornaments are wonderful.

More christmas ornaments.   The Teddy that looks like a dog?? out of synthetic fur was last christmas and the vintage mink was for a client this christmas.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

I signed up just yesterday..
Girls, your bears are great

...have to finish my beafoer holidays.. bear_grin  bear_tongue

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

I tried to sign up and got a confirmation with a user name, but I have no password and can't log in  bear_cry  . I'll have to try again after Christmas.   Suzanne

sewzanne...I LOVE your avatar bear!!!  bear_wub

These little ornaments are sooooo cute!!!  Mine's still halfway finished....Holiday cleaning, and parents in laws coming for a visit, so my bear making is on hiatus for now....  bear_cry  sigh, I'd much rather be making bears!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

You've all done terrific ornaments, girls!

Dilu, yours is very funny: felted face, no?
Gail, I just love yours: such a wonderful colour!
Jo-Ann, yours are very sweet: my favourite is the brown one...

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Suzanne, I got the second mail a bit later and the password was there. bear_grin

Hugs, Julia

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jo-Ann, your teddy faces are really cute!  Way to go girls!

Jo Ann  how adorable, I love it.....very nice.......

dilu

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Dilu, Gail, and Jo-Anne!  How nice to see your bear heads!  They all look really really nice.  I hope that anyone else who took the class will post a photo.  I wish I had time to take the class too...... bear_sad

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Hi- Kim, thanks for the PM. It worked, and now I am looking forward to starting on a bear ornament for next year's tree.  bear_wub
  Debbie D- Thanks so much for the kind comment. That is my Kool-aid bear, dyed with 2 grape, 1 raspberry, and one pink lemonade! My son said I should name her Kool-aid punch.  bear_grin 
     Suzanne

bear_grin  She sounds YUMMY!!!  bear_grin  I like that "Kool-aid Punch" name!  She's absolutely adorable!

Board footer