Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

The Baby Browns are a new addition to the Padfield gang. As they are all born from the same pattern and therefore siblings I thought they should have the same surname - Brown (a typical British name). It has been really interesting for me to reuse a pattern as I usually start from scratch with every bear, I find it pretty hard to keep on the straight and narrow without going off a tangent. I guess I am still at the stage where I am so excited by all the possibilities I want to try out to settle in to any one style. The rompers still all ended up slightly different as I just couldn't help myself bear_grin 
1392815108_sv200590.jpg
Back row left to right Eric and Betty, front left to right Penny, Rose, Paul and Carl
1392815130_sv200656.jpg
Eric and Penny having a hug
1392815149_sv200650.jpg
Softly stuffed (again new for me) and weighted they are a nice handful.
Thank you for looking listing on Etsy and bearpile from tomorrow
michelle

Derbyshire
Website

Wow thank you Pink!  bear_flower

Copi Khatz Creations Copi Khatz Creations
Worcester

They've made my day! I love the little pants!  bear_original
Claire.

Sarah J Sara J No Kuma Sarah J Bear
Gold Coast, QLD
Website

They Are Sooo Cute Michelle! Love The Pink Bear Brown In Her Sweet Rompers! Well Done!! bear_wub  bear_thumb

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website
peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I think they are wonderful too!  They all look so cute, I can't even say which one is my favourite.  I'd love to adopt them all.   bear_wub

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Love them, and the fact there is a choice of so many colours. Wonderful  bear_wub

Derbyshire
Website

bear_flower Thank you Claire, Sarah J, Denise, Peter and Jenny your very kind to take the time to comment
michelle

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Well done Michelle!  They are all adorable, but I fell for Paul!!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  (a heart for each)

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

Aww Eric and Penny made me smile - I really love those two  bear_wub  Great job  bear_flower

Tony Furleigh Bears.
Trowbridge

What a lovely bear family photo. Such beautiful bears. bear_thumb

Derbyshire
Website

Thank you so much Thelma, Leanne and Tony I am so pleased that you like my little bunch!
michelle

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

aawww Eric and penny are so cute together, although I have a soft spot for Carl  bear_wub

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

I really love this sweet colorful family! You did a great job with their outfits too! bear_wub  bear_wub

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

What a beautiful group of bear faces! They make me smile all over!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Board footer