Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Tony Furleigh Bears.
Trowbridge

Hi all,
Can anyone direct me to a list of bears that were made by Russ Berrie. I seem to have gained a few bears with this name on the tags from charity shops over the last few weeks. For some reason I seem to have taken to them bear_wub .  Best wishes, Anthony.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Tony, this link will take you to a site that has many Russ Berrie bears.  http://www.allplush.com/Russ-Berrie-v7

bears2adopt Bears2Adopt
SF Bay Area

This 17" elf by Russ Berrie I sold a while back - it was cute!  CORRECTION - I did not sell him! Just thought I did.....
1393312753_green_sweatshirt_elf_russ_bear_1.jpg

These other small four inch tall plush ones I still have for sale - in fact I have a box full of them! They date back to 1979.
1393312855_russ_old_fashioned_teddies_245_1.jpg
1393312827_russ_old_fashioned_teddies_245_5.jpg

and

1393312916_russ_berrie_old_fashioned_xmas_teddy_bear_243_1.jpg
1393312948_russ_berrie_old_fashioned_xmas_teddy_bear_243_2.jpg

My store - Bears2Adopt Store

Ernie

bears2adopt Bears2Adopt
SF Bay Area
GraveSong wrote:

Which ones do you have? bear_laugh bear_laugh

Who are you asking??? I have lots of the two four inch plush bears. And my mistake, I didn't sell the elf (as I call it) bear - I still have him for sale too. All my Russ bears are here

Ernie

Tony Furleigh Bears.
Trowbridge

At the moment I have, Logan a real cutie with hat and scarf, Buzz with a bee on his nose, Two little girls possibly siblings from the winter friends collection, little Kipling, Spencer who is missing his ribbon, and a tiny bear on a keychain named Laura. These all came from charity shops in my hometown for less then £2 each.Some cost as little as 50p.What I was trying to do is find out when some of these bears were released and if some of them were discontinued at some time. I believe Russ is no longer an operating company. Can anybody help with more info on who was released and when?

Board footer